Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m 6’5 and I can confirm that height isn’t everything

@Roidmaxxer , @Zhou Chang-Xing @kretschmer moment

What about 5.2 janitors, Are they tall then?

All the "height isn't everything" people are usually tall. Doesn't that tell you something? The privileged are often blind to their benefits. Take a couple inches off and their opinions are sure to change.

That’s one reason i hate Reddit. These clowns would come onto subreddits for less privileged men and flex their privileges and then play it off as “I don’t have it any better than you” and the cucked mods won’t do anything but if you drop a blackpill in any way, shape, or form you get banned instantly

WAAAAA NIGGAS ARE TOO AFRAID TO START SHIT WITH ME AND FOIDS ARE TOO AFRAID TO RECORD ME + LAUGH ON THEIR PHONES BECAUSE OF MY IMPOSING STATURE! I'M SO DISADVANTAGED

FUCK YOU. AT LEAST YOU CAN FUCKING WALK IN THE STREETS WITHOUT GETTING SHOVED OR DEATHSTARED. FUCKING TALLFAG I WANT YOUR PROBLEMS

View attachment 728570
WAAAAA NIGGAS ARE TOO AFRAID TO START SHIT WITH ME AND FOIDS ARE TOO AFRAID TO RECORD ME + LAUGH ON THEIR PHONES BECAUSE OF MY IMPOSING STATURE! I'M SO DISADVANTAGED

FUCK YOU. AT LEAST YOU CAN FUCKING WALK IN THE STREETS WITHOUT GETTING SHOVED OR DEATHSTARED. FUCKING TALLFAG I WANT YOUR PROBLEMS

I agree that only being tall doesn't make you attractive by itself but its better being an ugly tall man than a short ugly man

That’s one reason i hate Reddit. These clowns would come onto subreddits for less privileged men and flex their privileges and then play it off as “I don’t have it any better than you” and the cucked mods won’t do anything but if you drop a blackpill in any way, shape, or form you get banned instantly
theres literally people here who are 6’2-6’5

View attachment 728570

Why do tallfags refuse to acknowledge the privilege of being treated like men?

All tall men deserve mandatory height reduction surgery

View attachment 728570

All the "height isn't everything" people are usually tall. Doesn't that tell you something? The privileged are often blind to their benefits. Take a couple inches off and their opinions are sure to change.