Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I’m 6’0 Barefoot, and All the Zoomers Heightmog Me Bro!”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

I am 175 cm
lif is brootal

Jfl he thinks that he's average because he never stepped a foot out of his subhuman shitskin neighborhood. Go to any richer middle class or higher areas, average zoomer white male is 6'.
You’re so fucking autistic, you easily heightmog 95%+ of your race with lifts on, keep rotting on this forum

You’re so fucking autistic, you easily heightmog 95%+ of your race with lifts on, keep rotting on this forum
would i ascend if i were taller?

Even then I have been heightmogged by some 6'5 zoomer chink my age yesterday, me and him don't have much difference in shoulders. Another was a 6'3-4 fat chink with his gf and gave me a contemptuous look.
1 inch height difference, boo hoo, if that obese fat fuck chink can get a GF, why can’t you?

You answered it yourself. EVEN THE SLIGHTEST MOG IN ANY WAY EQUALS DANGER. I'm surprised he didn't throw a punch at me tbh.
Ok schizo

How many Asians are taller than 6’2 at your university? @subhuman

How many Asians are taller than 6’2 at your university? @subhuman
Now that I think about it, none jfl. There’s barely any people who are just 5’10 here

Now that I think about it, none jfl. There’s barely any people who are just 5’10 here
I don’t understand how an ethnic here can complain about their height when a lot of them are 5’11, almost 180 cm, ideal height for their race.

I don’t understand how an ethnic here can complain about their height when a lot of them are 5’11, almost 180 cm, ideal height for their race.
Some of them have literally confided in me that they’ve gone on dates jfl. I’m starting to suspect the fakecel problem is worse than we thought. They aren’t just moggers they’re literal sex havers. Hiddenuzer is an example jfl

You clearly haven't seen northern chinks tbh. As a chink I promise you that there ARE huge differences between southern and northern chinks, almost 2 different species. Northern chinks are underrated heightmoggers especially Shandong ancestry, on average they are 5'11 MINIMUM even the foids are easily 5'9 average.
Hiddenuzer lives in Vancouver and he had sex at 5’11, keep making excuses

I see Hairfrauding/hairmaxxing. The dude looks to be 5-8-5'9 without his haircut.

Even then I have been heightmogged by some 6'5 zoomer chink my age yesterday, me and him don't have much difference in shoulders. Another was a 6'3-4 fat chink with his gf and gave me a contemptuous look.

Do remember that southern chinks have to compete against northern chinks and whites and blacks too. It's an open battle Royale.
Why do you always see 6'5 chinks everywhere you go? Do you live in some elite CCP area?

I'm 5'11" and still a virgin loser at 27

IMG 2599

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.

EVERY MAN INFLATES HIS HEIGHT BY 2 INCHES OR MORE.