Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 5'9 while my brothers are 6'2

Whacerlien7252

Whacerlien7252

B.S. Custodial Science from Huster's University
I'm the shortest male in my family. I have cousins who are 6'6 and 6'9, my younger fucking brother is 5 inches taller than me. I get heightmogged by my female cousins at family gatherings it's fucking brootal.

When in public, I would always notice women looking at my brothers but not me. Honestly getting mogged by a sibling has gotta be the worst fucking thing ever. They give you a 4khd view of the good life while you watch from the sideline.

I'm the shortest male in my family. I have cousins who are 6'6 and 6'9, my younger fucking brother is 5 inches taller than me. I get heightmogged by my female cousins at family gatherings it's fucking brootal.

When in public, I would always notice women looking at my brothers but not me. Honestly getting mogged by a sibling has gotta be the worst fucking thing ever. They give you a 4khd view of the good life while you watch from the sideline.
You are utter trash

im 5'6" and my brother is like 6'2"
i will never understand how this shit happened

How did that happen
im 5'6" and my brother is like 6'2"
i will never understand how this shit happened
stunting your growth is brutal, i know the feeling

Honestly getting mogged by a sibling has gotta be the worst fucking thing ever.
I’m one of the shortest males in my family. I have many younger cousins who are still in high school who are already 6’5. I have two cousins who are brothers that are at 6’10 and 6’7. Not to mention a lot of these stupid foids in my family are over 6 feet as well, so I get heightmogged by them also. I know your pain

I'm probably one of the only curries in the world who has foid relatives taller than him.

You have been robed by fate brother. I am the same as you. I should have been 5'10(enough to ascend in curryland) not 5'7. Why did God take those 3 inches of bone from me ? What crime did I committ ?

Brutal. My brother’s also taller but the difference’s not that massive.

I'm 5'8. I therefore have no sympathy whatsoever.

My brother had better nutrition, healthcare, and education growing up, so he mogs me in every single category.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back