Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm 5'6, but still can heightmog some men IRL

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
yeah yeah i know, 5'6 is manlet but fuck it, if i can heightmog you then you might as well rope at this point tbh.
Doesn't even matter what race or how good they look, i love heightmogging them in stores and in public. Feels so good to be standing in line next to some dude and his wife or gf, and heightmog the fuck outta him. I can tell he gets nervous or atleast feels uncomfortable about it. I've noticed some of them will grab their girl's hand or stand up straight and try to look a little taller. TOP KEK MATERIAL
IT'S ovER if someone who's 5'6 can heightmog you. :feelshehe:

inb4 "it's over if someone 5'8 can heightmog you"

I rarely leave the house but when I do I get height mogged by even women, let a lone men. 5'7 in Australia. My sisters are 5'7-5-9 and brother is 6'2. I got my mothers side manlet genetics, all my cousins on mums sides are manlets, all cousins on dads side are 6ft+ minimum.

It’s over if someone 6’0 can heightmog you

I get it too tbh. You can't help but feel somewhat superior to shorter guys. Just imagine what it would be like to have that with every man.

Im 5'7 and it happens sometimes.
Im 5'7 and it happens sometimes.

I am 5'7 but I rarely heightmogg other men, because the medium height in my country is way too high.

I'm 5'7 and I get mogged by everyone in college. :feelscry:
I only mog very few people when I go to rural places where pure amerindians live, who are shorter than I am.