Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm 5'3" and women are the only reason why I'm insecure about my height.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
If women didn't only consider 6'0"+ guys as an option, I wouldn't be so insecure and angry about being short.

The only time I think about my height is when I'm thinking about getting a girlfriend because I already know that 90% of women will reject me for my height alone.

It fucking sucks that women are like this, that's why I hate them and don't respect them. Now I have to cope by fucking hookers and adopting a pet for companionship :feelsUgh:

Yeah women are the reason we can't go on about our day without stressing over something

These guys are in the same boat
@erenyeager
@faded
@mistersinister

I didnt give 3 fucks until my "friends" starting pointing it out tbh

Truly a depressing situation for our people.

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 14 49 01

My card would be "Becoming a Furious Aspie"

I didnt give 3 fucks until my "friends" starting pointing it out tbh
My tall friends tried to bully me for being short but it never phased me. Especially since I know I can beat the shit out of them if I wanted too.

If women didn't only consider 6'0"+ guys as an option, I wouldn't be so insecure and angry about being short.

The only time I think about my height is when I'm thinking about getting a girlfriend because I already know that 90% of women will reject me for my height alone.

It fucking sucks that women are like this, that's why I hate them and don't respect them. Now I have to cope by fucking hookers and adopting a pet for companionship :feelsUgh:

Exactly, being tall isn't particularly useful in daily life unless you have a job that requires that height (can't think of a single one), women's preferences aren't even rationally based, it's almost Fisherian selection.

I wouldn't be so insecure about my looks all the time if not every woman I ever see in the streets gives me a look of disgust every time I pass one.

Greycel spitting more truth than half of this forum. What a time to be alive :feelsohh:
Well I was a long time lurker for like 3 years cause I was too lazy to write an essay to make an account, so I don't think I count as greycel tbh

Well I was a long time lurker for like 3 years cause I was too lazy to write an essay to make an account, so I don't think I count as greycel tbh
I have to disappoint you, lurking means nothing, you are in fact a greycel :feelscry:

It's over for vegetacels

Elaborate please
Elaborate that a short guy can beat up a tall guy? Me and my tall friends would play fight a lot and I would hold my own every time.

Height isn't everything when it comes to fighting. It's an advantage because of reach, but other than that it can easily be dealt with.

I am short yes, but I have a strong frame. My shoulders are wider than a lot of guys that height mog me, and I have thick bones and big muscles naturally.

Tall doesn't = more athletic or better at fighting. There's a lot of tall guys with shitty twig frames looking like slenderman that would get ran through by shorter guys that are more athletic.

I hate to bring up Mike Tyson but he is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. He was shorter than a lot of his opponents but he was bigger and more athletic than them which is why he was able to defeat them.

But even if we aren't going by physicality, skill trumps all at the end of the day.

just shortmaxx you way to fame just like warwick davis

would play fight a lot
In a real fight some fatass 1.85 male only needs to put all his body weight on top of you and it's over, unless you are a roided BJJ blackbell practitioner you will not be able to deal with that much weight on top of you :smonk:

In a real fight some fatass 1.85 male only needs to put all his body weight on top of you and it's over, unless you are a roided BJJ blackbell practitioner you will not be able to deal with that much weight on top of you :smonk:
And what if you don't allow him to put his body weight on you? What will he do then? Its not much of an advantage now, is it?

Exactly, being tall isn't particularly useful in daily life unless you have a job that requires that height (can't think of a single one), women's preferences aren't even rationally based, it's almost Fisherian selection.

I wouldn't be so insecure about my looks all the time if not every woman I ever see in the streets gives me a look of disgust every time I pass one.
Giga cope. Being tall gives confidence. Do you think 6'7 gigamoggers stress about anything? They dont give a shit about other sub humans

And what if you don't allow him to put his body weight on you? What will he do then? Its not much of an advantage now, is it?
That's really difficult, they reachmog you to another dimension, so you have to get close, but if you get close you are in grappling range and you are going to get destroyed once you get close, even fighting with kicks might not be enough to compensate for the lack of reach

H68ddf1b9379e45d1859b65ae67a41149T

As a casual 1.7 cm casual judo practitioner (natty), 1.85 is the maximum I would even attempt to fight (without weapons), I can't imagine trying to fight a dude that heights mog me by more than two heads!, I believe only Olympian tier athletes can pull that off, of course if I am fighting some slenderman then that's OK, but if the dude has any mass whatsoever then I would piss my pants :worryfeels: (this is why I always carry some self defense weapon)

>but muh I can beat way taller guys than me on grappling matches

Unless you have won in MMA then it's pointless, grappling matches give you a false sense of power (because you don't have to deal with a guy constantly hitting you while you are trying to make your moves, and here once again reach + mass is king (my ladies arms don't deal that much damage without rotational force against a giant, meanwhile he is hitting me with what feels like a bunch of bricks)

Fucking brutal , over

sometimes i wish i could go back to the blissful ignorance before the blackpill

True, my parents bring up height alot make it look like you have to live up to an ideal.

Over tha 6' n a virgin but im constantly mogged by my tiny friend like hes gotta be like 5'4 or something but he has an audi so just get some money its not like women truly respect themselves theyll break any of their rules if they see possible gains

Not only women but also it’s usually an expectation from your family and a tall height will greatly decrease your chances of experiencing bullying.

I can imagine you looking like ur pfp rn