Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 5'2. Is there ANYONE here shorter then me?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I was the shortest lad in the elementary and i'm the shortest lad in high school. Is there anyone here shorter then me? Come fucking on i'm sick of being a midget. I want to heightmog someone.

@Jamiehugh00 claimed to be 4'10

@Jamiehugh00 claimed to be 4'10
He's not active tbh. If it's true I feel sorry for the man because it's painful to be a manlet. But at least I heightmog someone.

you are young so maybe you will become 5'10 or something

There was one 4'11" user that provided pics back in the day. Sadly I don't remember the name, I will edit if I remember.

There was one 4'11" user that provided pics back in the day. Sadly I don't remember the name, I will edit if I remember.
Interesting. Thanks.

Damn, that sucks OP

That really sucks.

So many people walk around only thinking about themselves, and only look at the median average as "the other people." But rarely do they take the time to empathize with individuals who have truly unfortunate conditions.

They look at you and think, "Damn, sucks to be short!" But that's not the story for you; you wake up in the morning: you're 5'2"; you go to work: you're 5'2"; you go out to lunch: you're still 5'2"; you are 5'2" every moment of every day until you die. You have to deal with your height deficiency so often, that it can come to dominate your life, especially all social interaction. Big guys get automatic respect from everyone -- people just naturally defer to their opinions. Little guys really are "less of a person", they are a smaller part of their peers' lives.

Small men may not matter less, but they are treated as less.

@Kent is same height as you

I was the shortest lad in the elementary and i'm the shortest lad in high school. Is there anyone here shorter then me? Come fucking on i'm sick of being a midget. I want to heightmog someone.
There are 2 users but both are not active. @Kokoro is 5ft1 and @BakaHapa is below 5ft

Hopefully you're not living in Toronto or LA where 5'10 is like being 4feet tall.

I'm a manlet but i heightmog you. Its not that different actually.

Yeesh, OP, even with an 8/10 face you’d be doomed.

Have a 6 foot personality then!

There are 2 users but both are not active. @Kokoro is 5ft1 and @BakaHapa is below 5ft
Holy shit, @Kokoro 5ft1? how do you know this? and ask him why is he is inactive tbh

Damn we truly have some manlets among us. Eh doesn't matter for someone like me, I'm ugly and tall so that makes me an ogre. Case in point you need HEIGHT AND LOOKS TOGETHER to get noticed. I have height, but I lack the looks, moderater @knajjd has looks, but lacks height. So yeah you need both to gain attention or to just have any kind of chance. I'm 6,1 BTW while @knajjd is 5,2(I think last I heard at least)

Holy shit, @Kokoro 5ft1? how do you know this? and ask him why is he is inactive tbh
He stated it and posted a picture on truerateme once and his proportions seem like that of a very short man. Idk why he went inactive.

im a manlet, too, it's over.

I know someone irl who is 4'10 and not a dwarf. Must be hell and he has a baby-face so he could pass as genuinely 9 years old.

Kent where you at?