Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im 5.11

you arent short :feelsseriously:

With a normal scale you're average
In foids' terms you're short

Genuine 5'11 is average but manlets add inches to their height so perceptions are skewed.

I don't know what 5'11 is but I'm 180 cm and literally everyone is taller than me both men and women. They're biggerer and tallerer than me and I want to kill them
I hate not being a proper height for a man. I've been born a man, I identify as a man, but my height is that of a woman. Fuck fuck fuck you allah fuck you .!. give me a proper height fuck off .!. .!. .!.

Fucking MIDDLE SCHOOLER BOYS Are TALLER AND BULKIER THAN ME

I don't know what 5'11 is but I'm 180 cm and literally everyone is taller than me both men and women. They're biggerer and tallerer than me and I want to kill them
I hate not being a proper height for a man. I've been born a man, I identify as a man, but my height is that of a woman. Fuck fuck fuck you allah fuck you .!. give me a proper height fuck off .!. .!. .!.

Yeah, 180 cm is Manlet height, the average height for a toilet is 190 and for a man it's 205. Absolutely brutal man.

With a normal scale you're average
In foids' terms you're short
Stop making excuses for someone bragging about being 5’11, in the real world, a 5’11 white normie are the ones fucking the most women

So am i an average manlet?
Turbomanlet: 5'5 and below

Turbomanlets will not receive even the most basic level of respect from others. This is to be expected as they have the physical build of a woman but with none of the sexual value.

Manlet: 5'6 to 5'8

Manlets must compensate for their physical shortcomings to receive respect from others. A handsome face, extroverted personality, or big dick can allow manlets to attract women and be respected.

Average: 5'9 to 5'11

The height range of 5'9 to 5'11 is seen as short by many people nowadays. This is because female standards are rising to unreasonable levels. These rising standards are causing men to add 2 or 3 inches to their real height. I've seen guys who claimed to be 6'0 but were 5'9 at best.

Tall: 6'0 to 6'2

Tall men are treated with respect by default. An ugly face, autistic personality, or small dick can render a tall man incel. However, an athletic tallcel will rarely be disrespected in person as we are physically intimidating.

Tallfaggot: 6'3 and above

Kill yourselves.

Turbomanlet: 5'5 and below

Turbomanlets will not receive even the most basic level of respect from others. This is to be expected as they have the physical build of a woman but with none of the sexual value.

Manlet: 5'6 to 5'8

Manlets must compensate for their physical shortcomings to receive respect from others. A handsome face, extroverted personality, or big dick can allow manlets to attract women and be respected.

Average: 5'9 to 5'11

The height range of 5'9 to 5'11 is seen as short by many people nowadays. This is because female standards are rising to unreasonable levels. These rising standards are causing men to add 2 or 3 inches to their real height. I've seen guys who claimed to be 6'0 but were 5'9 at best.

Tall: 6'0 to 6'2

Tall men are treated with respect by default. An ugly face, autistic personality, or small dick can render a tall man incel. However, an athletic tallcel will rarely be disrespected in person as we are physically intimidating.

Tallfaggot: 6'3 and above

Kill yourselves.
Dude why did you add kill yourselves? You want me to kill myself?

Are you 6'3 and above? It was directed to tallfaggots.
Gotcha, Im 1 meter and 80 cm taller, HOW THE FUCK can i be too short for a girl when most are 5.6 5.9? How are they supposed to kiss Mr 6.3 if they are short af and it looks weird, I laugh whenever i see a midget girl with a tallfag

Turbomanlet height