Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i’m 4’8 and i’m happy with that

If he has to mention the fact that he is happy being born with a disadvantage like that then he is not really happy at all.

But just so fucking happens that her husband is 6'5

He face mogs me to oblivion

Misery craves good company!

bro, if he was at least 5`9 he would be slaying no doubt. I even mog him jfl and I'm 5`3 jfl. It's soo over for this brodie.
My cousin has a chad face, nt, he is also 100% white passing, but he is 5'1 and completely invisible

Biggest cope I've seen all day
Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Still mogs me tbh

He doesnt have a good face LTN, argubly worse then mine but ive been looksmaxxing so theres that. High absolutely brutal. Its just over, but hey it always was.

Their both subhuman so it's okay at least their offspring will be blessed with good height genetics but facially speaking, they both belong on this forum
Tallfags rarely fail from what i saw. Both are ugly as fuck, agree.

And he's a faggot. Us short guys are doomed.

And he's a faggot. Us short guys are doomed.
Poor fag is coping. We will see if he is fine with it when he will be treated like little child his whole life.

he posted a cropped pic where you can not even see the height

If that's the case, give him an account ASAP

Poor fag is coping. We will see if he is fine with it when he will be treated like little child his whole life.
He's a faggot, he loves being infantilized.

He wouldn't have fagged out if he was normal height though.

He's a faggot, he loves being infantilized.
View attachment 1232370
He wouldn't have fagged out if he was normal height though.
Brutal. No wonder that he doesn't care for his height. Plenty of pedo faggots will worship him for his boy looks and height. Fags and foids should be banned from height talk, theyre obsessed with tallfags.

vvomen hahahah typical. "idc if he's tall, but my bf just happens to be tall teehee"
Foids are huge hypocrites. I never listen to them because I know its a lie.

Reddit OP below
Image 35

Brutal. No wonder that he doesn't care for his height. Plenty of pedo faggots will worship him for his boy looks and height. Fags and foids should be banned from height talk, theyre obsessed with tallfags.
Homosexuals are very pedophilic

bro, if he was at least 5`9 he would be slaying no doubt. I even mog him jfl and I'm 5`3 jfl. It's soo over for this brodie.
He mogs me giga but at his height it never started.

his facial expression just screams "kill me plz", couldn't even manage a genuine smile for a photo

He has the face of pain
full

He'd be a HTN at best if he was tall, absolutely over for JBW and face copers.

I hate to be the party popper here but he posts on lgtq teen subreddit

If he has to mention the fact that he is happy being born with a disadvantage like that then he is not really happy at all.

It’s like the people who say they are wheelchair bound or have tourettts, “I have Tourette’s wouldn’t have it any other way FUCK! SHIT! GAYYYYYYY!”

Like c’mon, we know you aren’t happy shitting in your pants or blurting out words in public

He is a HTN who is slaying Stacies

facially mogs me