Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm 46 yold cuck married to a post wall train wrecked roastie and i can't stand looking at pussy cause it's gross

This guy's a faggot. Also, JFL at being married at 44 and having no kids wtf is the point of married if you have no kids

This guy's a faggot. Also, JFL at being married at 44 and having no kids wtf is the point of married if you have no kids
He is married to an asexuall progressive leftist roastie, sex is out of the question let alone kids JFL

That bit about the intense fear of her getting pregnant is bizarre. Surely contraception is advanced enough these days that people don't have to worry about this stuff too much.

Also it's odd that he finds vaginas so unappealing. I mean... first off they vary a lot in appearance! Mostly with use, lol

It would surprise me if a heterosexual man finds ALL of them unattractive, but I get why the more used ones can look a bit... much. XD

And yeah a big red flag goes up regarding her being asexual. I'd say there's at least a 50% chance she's cheating, especially considering everything else he's written in that post.

And yeah a big red flag goes up regarding her being asexual. I'd say there's at least a 50% chance she's cheating, especially considering everything else he's written in that post.
I bet he have an incel tier appearance, so she have to put up this whole asexual act.
Real asexuals are actually super rare and make up only about one percentage of the entire world's population.(that's for both sexes)
Now that's its trendy and all them leftists npcs cunts want to feel like special snowflakes so they claim to be asexual lmao
In her case and many others I believe they pretend to be asexual so they'd justify having putting out less for betacucks like him, no whore would say no to chads dick and feel the need to act as a rare unicorn JFL

This guy is definitely a faggot lol. What a cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back