Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 30 years old and people still call me boy.

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
I'm 6'3, 30 years old and people at work and other places still call me boy :feelsree: I sometimes overhear people, how they talk about me. They say stuff like " Have you seen this boy, he forget his covid19 test" or " this poor boy hurt his hand in a work related accident" People treat me like a subhuman all the time. They don't take me serious at all. Even prostitutes call me boy. No wonder some people choose to go ER.

Can anyone relate?

Me, it’s about looking masculine and mature, we don’t have any one of them

A 6'3" tallfag being seen as underdeveloped?! Is your face, frame and/or voice feminine?

should not be hard to 'fix' if your face isnt deformed

start working out, start roiding and destroy your collagen by going to tanning salon every day for a month

congratulations, nobody will call you a boy anymore. But with that also comes the fact that you now have zero chances with jbs as you are seen as an oldcel. Aging is the most brutal blackpill, why would you want to accelerate it

Zesto's wet dream. :feelshaha:

6DAFE279 67E9 4F11 BAEA 51D1E61625CB

it's not that uncommon, i even see young guys who walk in to buy cigarettes with their girlfriends get called "kiddo" or "boy"

i imagine this type of thing will finally end when we have grey hairs

I’m 5’6, jb and I also am 30. Even with muscle they call me boy. I understand the feelings. Being called boy is emasculating and you should call them pops instead to make fun of how old they look.

that doesn't sound bad compared to being called an old man.Man i am ageing at an incredibly fast degree despite being "young"

Lifefuel if I am called a boy. But does not happen any more to me because of balding.

I like how you had to add your height to brag go fuck yourself boy

I'm 32 but I look 10 years younger, it's brutal. Never made it all the way through puberty or something

should not be hard to 'fix' if your face isnt deformed

start working out, start roiding and destroy your collagen by going to tanning salon every day for a month

congratulations, nobody will call you a boy anymore. But with that also comes the fact that you now have zero chances with jbs as you are seen as an oldcel. Aging is the most brutal blackpill, why would you want to accelerate it

High IQ.

are you really a filipinocel? that's brutal.i seethe whenever med women fornicate with anyone that isn't med.seacels have it brutal
You see right through me, Ed-kun.
Even flip foids would prefer other races over us.

You see right through me, Ed-kun.
Even flip foids would prefer other races over us.
still despite filipinas being traitorous foids,i respect your country a lot.your country seems to have a lot of love for god and our holy mother.

still despite filipinas being traitorous foids,i respect your country a lot.your country seems to have a lot of love for god and our holy mother.
:feelsokman: thanks Ed-kun.

After (or maybe before) a certain period, looking younger than your age is more of a disadvantage than an advantage.

At least for males.

I'm 6'3, 30 years old and people at work and other places still call me boy :feelsree: I sometimes overhear people, how they talk about me. They say stuff like " Have you seen this boy, he forget his covid19 test" or " this poor boy hurt his hand in a work related accident" People treat me like a subhuman all the time. They don't take me serious at all. Even prostitutes call me boy. No wonder some people choose to go ER.

Can anyone relate?
Same man. In my 30s still treated like a kid