Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Im 30, can't work, can't drive, homeless on SSI. Life is boring and depressing.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
Im 30, can't work, can't drive, homeless on SSI. Life is boring and depressing.
What would you do in this situation?
I have no wisdom for anyone.
What are you gonna do when you are 30?

Atleast you don't have to work

This is why Im tired of hearing nonsense about "Uh if you were NT you still wouldnt get girls durr".
Ok? But you can still work, not be homeless, drive and do so much more.
Only non NT's can be trucel.

I'm 30 and i'm happy i atleast have these things. If i couldn't do anything else than being a full fledged neet idk how i'd cope

I'm 30 and i'm happy i atleast have these things. If i couldn't do anything else than being a full fledged neet idk how i'd cope
Its not like I didnt try. I worked part time for years and full time a little too. I realized those positions are reserved for normies and anyone else will get bullied out of them.
Im not a special incel hero that can take more abuse than anyone else. If I saw someone else being treated that way I would think there is something wrong. I had quit from workplace bullying.
Ugly NTs get a pass, because average NTs will tolerate them since "well at least they are normal on the inside"
@Logic55

I realized those positions are reserved for normies and anyone else will get bullied out of them.
Yeah i get it working with people was exhausting for me too. My job is 100% solitary now and maybe that's what saved my ass. I still can get abused by people, but it's just randoms on the street i can ignore so i don't care. It doesn't build toxic everyday life tension like with colleagues, which is unbearable.

What job is that?
Doordashing :feelskek: but here we get paid by the hour so it's pretty comfy and we get a means of transport. And it's not America so we don't rely on insane tips or something to be properly paid. Of course it's bottom of the barrel and you don't earn much but better than nothing. My mental health would be so much worse if for the past 4 years i just stayed neeting holy shit :dafuckfeels: in your early 20's it's different i guess, approaching your 30's it's fucking brutal

Doordashing :feelskek: but here we get paid by the hour so it's pretty comfy and we get a means of transport. And it's not America so we don't rely on insane tips or something to be properly paid. Of course it's bottom of the barrel and you don't earn much but better than nothing. My mental health would be so much worse if for the past 4 years i just stayed neeting holy shit :dafuckfeels: in your early 20's it's different i guess, approaching your 30's it's fucking brutal
Yeah if I could drive I would be doing that.

I am not going to be a 30 year old virgin. I have a clock that ticks down to my 30 birthday, it has around 370 days left on the count. I am killing myself if that clock reaches 0 and I'm still a virgin.

I'm almost 29.

I am going to Pattaya in March 2025 to finally lose my virginity. My SEAmaxx expedition is very out of character since I am a high inhib autistic retard but it is my last resort. I have planned something like this ever since I joined this forum. This time it is time to actually do it because I'm not getting any younger, it's fucking over, it's time to act.

You should join me on my Asian pussy expedition. We will fuck young 20 year old whores all day. It will cost around 3000-4500 Euro. I am going in March 2025, all are welcome to join the great Seamaxx expedition.

I am not going to be a 30 year old virgin. I have a clock that ticks down to my 30 birthday, it has around 370 days left on the count. I am killing myself if that clock reaches 0 and I'm still a virgin.

I'm almost 29.

I am going to Pattaya in March 2025 to finally lose my virginity. My SEAmaxx expedition is very out of character since I am a high inhib autistic retard but it is my last resort. I have planned something like this ever since I joined this forum. This time it is time to actually do it because I'm not getting any younger, it's fucking over, it's time to act.

You should join me on my Asian pussy expedition. We will fuck young 20 year old whores all day. It will cost around 3000-4500 Euro. I am going in March 2025, all are welcome to join the great Seamaxx expedition.
You should get passive income first or your gonna end up homeless over there.
Honestly its easier to get a hooker where you are.

You should get passive income first or your gonna end up homeless over there.
Honestly its easier to get a hooker where you are.
I don't want a western corrupted hooker I want a cute 20 year old thai pussy who is prude and doesn't think of herself as a hooker. They give you the best GF experience tbh.

Yh I have a passive income of 5$ a day which is not enough but at least I can eat some food and not starve.

I'd rope. I am actually in the same situation except for the homelessness and I think about dying daily. I beg my dad to let me die.

I'm 31, I have a home and work from my home but still depressive as fuck. This forum and others copes keep me alive .

Have given up hope long time ago

Idk, what you meant by "can't wageslave."

Go to North Dakota or Texas and get a job working in the oilfields. (Electrician, oil tanker driver, general laborer) You stay 3 - 4 weeks on the job site, long 12 - 14 hour work days.

Make 8-14k USD a month on 1099* tax form. ( Can earn up to 300k USD in the oilfields with the right exp/qualifications)

Start strength training

You don't have to work? Lucky.

Go to North Dakota or Texas and get a job working in the oilfields. (Electrician, oil tanker driver, general laborer) You stay 3 - 4 weeks on the job site, long 12 - 14 hour work days.

Make 8-14k USD a month on 1099* tax form. ( Can earn up to 300k USD in the oilfields with the right exp/qualifications)
Housing can be expensive and those jobs can be cut when the price of oil goes down during boom-bust cycles.

Blue collar work sucks. Also I imagine there’s a lot of mogging happening in that space

Being a NEET means every extra year you wasted rotting will make it harder to get a job in the future. If you think trying to get a job as a 30 yo NEET is bad, finding one as a 40 yo NEET will make the former seem easy

I can't understand SSI folks that want to work.

How do you think that's going to help you as an ugly male?

Youre right just got to wait for subsidized housing.

Unironically join the military. You're a zogbot willing to die for israel but is it really worse than what you have now?

Most people here do not have a work permit in the USA.

I have observed that autistic people have much higher employment levels in the USA than in Europe.

Where I live every job gets hundreds or thousands of applicants (jobs like minimum wage Walmart equivalent) . Employers have no reason to ever hire anyone autistic.

Last edited:

Excluding rent I use like under 100 euros per month for everything, including food. Any job would mean I would have much more money to use.

I have never held a job for longer than 7 months. I once overheard my bosses talking about firing me even though I was doing a good job. I just wasn't able to chat with the NT work mates.

Some people thrive on the routine and the sense of identity a job/career provides them.

I’m sure it also works as a good distraction for a certain amount of brocels too.

Yeah, I know I don’t understand this either. :feelskek:

My life is over.as well and I'm thinking of just ending it and taking some retards with me. I'm not waking up every day to this misery shit

Some people thrive on the routine and the sense of identity a job/career provides them.

I’m sure it also works as a good distraction for a certain amount of brocels too.

Yeah, I know I don’t understand this either. :feelskek:
I forget that I'm in a fairly unique situation where I've been on both sides of prolonged periods of excessive wageslaving (15 years) followed by NEETing (about a decade now).

Nobody cares what your job is or what you're doing. All that matters is the money and clout you have, and the money part is fading in importance as time goes on.