Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 30 and never partied

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
At this point, I don't even want a gf, I don't care about that. What I want is classical teenage experience - hanging out, drinking, doing drugs, having friends. Due to many problems - autism, ugliness, mental illness, physical etc., I just rotted in my room and had only one friend in teen years, but never been to a party, just enjoying myself. I miss this the most, not dating. But I'm 30 and my generation is married, having kids, careers. I just don't know what to do. This hurts me the most - I never had friends, went to a party etc. It's just unfair.

If you want to experience parties, drinking and drugs you mog me

Same. Never been to a party. Extremely shy and too autistic to like things normies like.

Yeah I've never been invited to a party at all. Forum members complaining about having a bad time at a party heavily social mog me.

i don't even know what i want anymore, if life taught me one thing it's that the universe doesn't care about what we want and shit happens

Same. Adolescence is the most prized and important time in terms of a person's future life and success.

Last edited:
At this point, I don't even want a gf, I don't care about that. What I want is classical teenage experience - hanging out, drinking, doing drugs, having friends. Due to many problems - autism, ugliness, mental illness, physical etc., I just rotted in my room and had only one friend in teen years, but never been to a party, just enjoying myself. I miss this the most, not dating. But I'm 30 and my generation is married, having kids, careers. I just don't know what to do. This hurts me the most - I never had friends, went to a party etc. It's just unfair.
I feel your pain

Nice to know Im not the only one. In over 6 years of uni I have never been to a party or never been invited. And the number of social occasions I went to are somewhere below 10.

Not worth it. Parties are the best path towards dissociation of if you´re weird, and that´s not a good experience at all.

I'm 30 and never partied​

I never had friends, went to a party etc. It's just unfair.
when I dice-gamed online in the 90s this one guy who lived near me invited me to a party and I came and all I did was lurk in the corner in the entire time because I didn't know how to engage with people. I was afraid of being awkward but ultimately that probably made me more awkward.

even when you have a "friend", friendship comes in degrees, his friendship was enough to invite me but not enough to bring me into conversations and stuff

I guess some responsibility for participating in that falls on me, but it's almost a cruel thing to invite someone very socially inhibited into these socializing soirees when they have difficulty connecting and basically abandon them to spend time with your popular cool friends

the worst thing was he talked like he was going to set me up with his ex GF and then she was clearly disinterested in me and he shouldn't known she would've been, fucking torture to see her chase after this taller/musser dude instead

I’ve been to a party once when I was 18, there’s nothing great about a bunch of retarded young adults binging on alcohol and drugs, puking, fighting and degrading public spaces. You’re much better off alone blasting music eating your favorite food and dancing like no ones watching, because no one is.

i dont want to brag but i was invited to a party once in 9th grade. :dab:
cept i didnt go cuz it was a birthday party and fancy and the girl had a dress code and my parents were poor and always fighting over money so i didn't want to ask them for money to buy a suit for this party i was invited to so i ended up not going and regretted it til this day. a lot of my classmates went and had tons of fun and they all became lifelong friends and i was the outcast that didn't go and the weird boy that nobody else invited to after that because i was seen as a dick

thats the one and only time i got invited to a party. i wish i knew what a party looked like. one time in college i heard music and cheering and saw people going in and out of an apartment. i was parked in the parking lot. i stayed there for over an hour just seeing people have fun and go in and out. i didnt know anybody. i couldnt see inside i just saw people on the balcony and steps. it looked so fun. people mingling. people drinking. i ended up driving home and crying to sleep because i knew i'd never get to experience a party or be invited ever again :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

edit: i had my windows rolled down and was vibing to the music that was blasting and smiling to myself because i was thinking of funny scenarios that i could have if i was able to go in that party. and situations where i could talk to girls and they'd smile back at me and tell me how cool i was. i legit was having fun just thinking of these wonderful fake situations in my head. then i remember being snapped back into reality when a car next to me slammed their car door. some guys were yelling at girls to hurry up. a few guys and girls got in a vehicle and drove off into the night. that's when i realized i'd been there for about an hour and zoned out. so i drove back home in silence just hating myself

Last edited:
Only party i went was my shitty prom party from hs. Never was invited to one

Last time I partied was 7th grade

Parties are trouble. Best to stay away and decline invites, if any. Not missing anything.