Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 26yo and I look like 18yo

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
What a fucking death sentence, you can't be taken seriously by anybody

might pay off later when your 40 but look 32?

Try being 18 and looking like a fucking 40 years old because of your shitty balding. Why so many ungrateful fucks today ?

hqdefault.jpg

This guy is 42 years old, but he has status so he gets girls kek

Try being 18 and looking like a fucking 40 years old because of your shitty balding. Why so many ungrateful fucks today ?

bald men don't look human

This better be fucking bait

That's a good thing imo. You still can go where young people are without standing out. I also look rather young (might there be a connection to inceldom via hormones or some shit?), only problem is my hairline is now slowly receding

hqdefault.jpg

This guy is 42 years old, but he has status so he gets girls kek
i wont believe hes not incel until i see him cradling a fking baby in one hand and a matching DNA test in the other

im 22 and people mistake me for being way older like 25 + imagine people seeing an ugly male who looks older than he is and thinking - just lol at this virgin

How is that a problem lol aging slowly is better in the long run. Also you might be able to trick some jb....