Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m 25. Every month someone I went to high school with gets married.

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
the people I went to high school with are slowly but surely getting married and moving on with their lives. I work, but I know that I will spend the rest of my life single. I feel like I’m not living life the correct way. Like it’s not gonna be right if I end up in my 40s being a kissless handholdless virgin. It just….. doesn’t feel right.

I mean my new plan is just to cope with hobbiesfor the rest of my life and eventually move to a rural area where I just enjoy my hobbies in peace while being in nature. But I’ll still feel like something is wrong. To be a man is to be a husband. Or at least a sexually active man. And it just seems like it’s gonna be so weird to be a virgin at 40 or 50

people seem to marry earlier in your area. in mine, it doesn't happen much until they're about 30.

How the fuck you know what people from high school are doing? I finished my high school in 2022 and never heard from anyone since.

How the fuck you know what people from high school are doing? I finished my high school in 2022 and never heard from anyone since.
You don’t follow them on Instagram? I

most a prob foids. it's hard for a man to get married at 25 with this shit economy.

I see that all the time as well, people marry so early yet teen love is "overrated"

No. I dont even have instagram and If I had why would I follow them? to speed up my suicide process?
there just people who I followed way back like ten years ago but there pictures pop up on my feed randomly.

The positive is over the next decade or so, you'll see most of them get divorced and fat.

Yup there all foids. It’s always a good posting a ring on her finger on her profile
nothing to be jealous or feel down about. a foids primary worth will always be in her looks and fertility so it's only natural they make the most of it while they still have it. in this shit economy our primary value of provision has been shot by a bazooka. hookups are for HTN+ and marriage is out of the question without money so here we are.

I don't even know what became of my fellow highschool students because I don't keep in touch with anyone

Truecel trait: don't follow anyone on instagram. I have an account to stalk people every couple of months, but that is it.

I've been out of the loop for a long time, I don't know what happened, but yeah I expect to have already marry, be in long-term relationships, and even have kids.

I am younger than you, and have already seen some of my classmates marry. Most of them are chad marrying sweet innocent Christian girls that are likely virgins before their marriage. It’s funny isn’t it. Chad doesn’t think about this, and just gets the dream world. All we want is that, but we will never ever have it

Instagram is pure source of brutality. Sometimes I have to put my hand over the screen to not see some things in my feed.
But I guess you're kinda used to seeing it if you still use it.

Truecel trait: don't follow anyone on instagram. I have an account to stalk people every couple of months, but that is it.
I use it mostly to look at onlyfans girls and jerk off to them.

Sucks really.

marriage sucks. She'll eventually divorce you, take your children, home, other stuff leaving you broke. I can't even imagine myself married and with children. Literally impossible.

Over when you see people you went to school with getting married and/or having children

If it helps you cope, most of these guys will end up getting divorceraped and in dead bedrooms

Yup there all foids. It’s always a good posting a ring on her finger on her profile
Then why do you care? Coin-flip says that that marriage wont work out.

I sometimes Google them. Most have vanished from the face of the earth. My phillipino friend pissed off back to his home country after getting a degree in Germanistics, one dude I was friends with became a carsalesman at Porsche, the other rich guy I posted his face on here once, got a Masters degree in Computer Science and works on AI now, his father died 10 years ago and his mother died 4 years ago, hes now a homeowner. A female friend from Elementary still lives near me, obviously we have no contact, but shes a Kindergartener now like pretty much all German girls that do not go to college/university lmao its either that, hair dresser, saleswomen or nurse. Then the class genius of my old school became a liberal feminist and is a lesbian now, she studied music and still plays her violin now with her lesbian girlfriend in a duo, she looks ultra old for 25, like she looks 36 or so. Another girl from my first Highschool I was at least somewhat "on the good side" works in a library now - at the other end of the world. My gangleader buddy - who was just a neighbor not in one of my HS classes - gone to prison for 2 or 3 years and now is a drug dealer in either Leipzig or Dresden. Speaking of Drugs, a guy from my second Highschool overdosed in 2021, another one from the same class died in 2022 from a brain tumor. Another guy from my first Highschool recently moved near my place, he only lives 100 meters down the street, i try to NOT get in contact with him. We were somewhat friends 14 years ago lmao. Another guy became a painter, then had a severe injury on a motorbike accident.
A chadlite had multiple girlfriends as should have been expected, he studied Game Developement on the same college as me, but hes not happy about his degree and his skills in actual programming are weak, basically replacable by AI soon.
Another guy i met just 3 months ago on a train, still lives here in the City and works somewhere but he didnt say.

A good Ex-Friend of mine is married now to a Low Tier Becky and he became a Photographer. Another one tried to establish a company that he worked on since age 16 but it failed miserably. Hes pretty much bankrupt now. Another girl still studied for her PhD now in the West of Germany, she also looks quite old

A guy that bullied me became a pilot. A girl I barely ever spoke to but still can remember is a politician now. Then theres a neighbor of mine who lives in the same Block as me now who was going into my 3th Highschool for just 1 year and hes on Social Wealtfare.
Another girl became a nurse at her mothers hospital where her mother is a doctor. Her Instagram is privat.
Then Gina is what you would say the typical slut, lost virginity at 12 and fucked by several dudes until now, i dont know the specifics but the Painter guy told me 5 years ago shes a prostitute now.

Then like OP said lots of them still get married. Theres SEVERAL sluts that got married. I know because it says so on their Instagram pages.

The dumbass 7'2 guy became a Truck Driver but havent seen him since 2019. At his height and low IQ theres not much he could have done besides that.

One guy became a cook, worked several jobs at different places, now he streams on Twitch and YouTube - while he is cooking. Found him just randomly once by scrolling YouTube Lives.

But yeah despite that i left HS in 2019 i still know and am informed about what my former peer are doing.

Is it relevant? Nah not really. Do I care? Not at all actually.

Its still interesting to see who got "somewhere" and who basically turned into what I am at this point - Doomer/NEET/Incel.

I sometimes Google them. Most have vanished from the face of the earth. My phillipino friend pissed off back to his home country after getting a degree in Germanistics, one dude I was friends with became a carsalesman at Porsche, the other rich guy I posted his face on here once, got a Masters degree in Computer Science and works on AI now, his father died 10 years ago and his mother died 4 years ago, hes now a homeowner. A female friend from Elementary still lives near me, obviously we have no contact, but shes a Kindergartener now like pretty much all German girls that do not go to college/university lmao its either that, hair dresser, saleswomen or nurse. Then the class genius of my old school became a liberal feminist and is a lesbian now, she studied music and still plays her violin now with her lesbian girlfriend in a duo, she looks ultra old for 25, like she looks 36 or so. Another girl from my first Highschool I was at least somewhat "on the good side" works in a library now - at the other end of the world. My gangleader buddy - who was just a neighbor not in one of my HS classes - gone to prison for 2 or 3 years and now is a drug dealer in either Leipzig or Dresden. Speaking of Drugs, a guy from my second Highschool overdosed in 2021, another one from the same class died in 2022 from a brain tumor. Another guy from my first Highschool recently moved near my place, he only lives 100 meters down the street, i try to NOT get in contact with him. We were somewhat friends 14 years ago lmao. Another guy became a painter, then had a severe injury on a motorbike accident.
A chadlite had multiple girlfriends as should have been expected, he studied Game Developement on the same college as me, but hes not happy about his degree and his skills in actual programming are weak, basically replacable by AI soon.
Another guy i met just 3 months ago on a train, still lives here in the City and works somewhere but he didnt say.

A good Ex-Friend of mine is married now to a Low Tier Becky and he became a Photographer. Another one tried to establish a company that he worked on since age 16 but it failed miserably. Hes pretty much bankrupt now. Another girl still studied for her PhD now in the West of Germany, she also looks quite old

A guy that bullied me became a pilot. A girl I barely ever spoke to but still can remember is a politician now. Then theres a neighbor of mine who lives in the same Block as me now who was going into my 3th Highschool for just 1 year and hes on Social Wealtfare.
Another girl became a nurse at her mothers hospital where her mother is a doctor. Her Instagram is privat.
Then Gina is what you would say the typical slut, lost virginity at 12 and fucked by several dudes until now, i dont know the specifics but the Painter guy told me 5 years ago shes a prostitute now.

Then like OP said lots of them still get married. Theres SEVERAL sluts that got married. I know because it says so on their Instagram pages.

The dumbass 7'2 guy became a Truck Driver but havent seen him since 2019. At his height and low IQ theres not much he could have done besides that.

One guy became a cook, worked several jobs at different places, now he streams on Twitch and YouTube - while he is cooking. Found him just randomly once by scrolling YouTube Lives.

But yeah despite that i left HS in 2019 i still know and am informed about what my former peer are doing.

Is it relevant? Nah not really. Do I care? Not at all actually.

Its still interesting to see who got "somewhere" and who basically turned into what I am at this point - Doomer/NEET/Incel.
Brother, I dont even remember the names of the people I went to high school with.

Brother, I dont even remember the names of the people I went to high school with.
Yes, but unlikely you I have an eidetic memory, which is a part of my neurodivergency. Its like a photographic memory only that i focused my inner thoughts on long term memories and constantly remembering things that happened at any given time. Theres some days were I have memoryflow, basically remembering THOUSANDS of different events of my personal life in the span of few minutes, which drives me insane. A neurologist said that I should get tested for HSAM which maybe my condition, but im too petty for that lol.

I know all the 22 kids from Kindergarten, faces, names and their birthdays, same goes for everyone else, all kids from Elementary and their data and from all of my 4 Highschools and all the teachers, all the kids i went to workshops with and pretty much every interaction I ever done with anybody, even if it was just a pretty mundane conversation.

Even random conversations I had on the internet, for example the majority of all posts ive done on this forum too I know them.

SURPRISINGLY I forgot most of the 11 goons from my College from just half a year ago, i still have em added over WhatsApp but JESUS CHRIST those were no doubt the most BORING, BLAND, UNINSPIRED NPCs ive ever met in my life. College was something i beg my brain to never remember again.

the people I went to high school with are slowly but surely getting married and moving on with their lives. I work, but I know that I will spend the rest of my life single. I feel like I’m not living life the correct way. Like it’s not gonna be right if I end up in my 40s being a kissless handholdless virgin. It just….. doesn’t feel right.

I mean my new plan is just to cope with hobbiesfor the rest of my life and eventually move to a rural area where I just enjoy my hobbies in peace while being in nature. But I’ll still feel like something is wrong. To be a man is to be a husband. Or at least a sexually active man. And it just seems like it’s gonna be so weird to be a virgin at 40 or 50
Where the fuck are you from lol. Where i live it’s basically childless single incel/spinster epidemic with no birthrate lol

stop looking at classmates socials It’s pure suicide fuel

Yes, but unlikely you I have an eidetic memory, which is a part of my neurodivergency. Its like a photographic memory only that i focused my inner thoughts on long term memories and constantly remembering things that happened at any given time. Theres some days were I have memoryflow, basically remembering THOUSANDS of different events of my personal life in the span of few minutes, which drives me insane. A neurologist said that I should get tested for HSAM which maybe my condition, but im too petty for that lol.

I know all the 22 kids from Kindergarten, faces, names and their birthdays, same goes for everyone else, all kids from Elementary and their data and from all of my 4 Highschools and all the teachers, all the kids i went to workshops with and pretty much every interaction I ever done with anybody, even if it was just a pretty mundane conversation.

Even random conversations I had on the internet, for example the majority of all posts ive done on this forum too I know them.

SURPRISINGLY I forgot most of the 11 goons from my College from just half a year ago, i still have em added over WhatsApp but JESUS CHRIST those were no doubt the most BORING, BLAND, UNINSPIRED NPCs ive ever met in my life. College was something i beg my brain to never remember again.
It is probably for the better you forgot them.

I never went to college but in high school I was so tired of constantly getting mogged that I am glad I dont remember anyone from there.

Fuck college. I am not going through another form of High school again. I dont think I would survive this time. Those times were suifuel as fuck.