Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm 24 now

justarandomloser

justarandomloser

Recruit
★★
Today is my birthday. Fucking 24. Still a virgin. Still living with my parents in this shithole Eastern European country. I think i finally got to the point that i don't believe that i'll ascend anytime. Honestly it was over since the start. Ngl i thought i had some miniscule chances to ascend but those were just bluepilled parts of me. I was so naive. Now it's completely over. Bad thing i'm too coward to kill myself(in GTA V). My parents are really good and that will affect them drastically.
Shit when i was like 15 i never thought i will end up like this. I never was a stereotyped outcast. Foids never openly hated me but i always lacked something. If i only knew that 5/10 looks, no money and being ethnic in country full of Ivans is death sentence(my country is poor so betabuxxing is very common). If i knew that my good grades and top university means jack shit. Fuck i even played team sports. What a waste of life.

Age pill is indeed brutal

it's a sad reality we live in, but happy birthday bro

I'm 32, virgin, unemployed, fat, balding AND living with parents. I doubt anyone else around my age is in the same spot as me.

Ngl i thought i had some miniscule chances to ascend but those were just bluepilled parts of me.
Everyone does until the day we can't take lying to ourselves any longer.

Still going to wish you happy b-day though boyo.

Everyone does until the day we can't take lying to ourselves any longer.

Still going to wish you happy b-day though boyo.
Sometimes i think that being a delusional idiot is better.

Thank you

are you tall and white?

>5/10
Mogs me.
Still incel in current era.
I wish you the best of copes. I turned 24 too this year.

Today is my birthday. Fucking 24. Still a virgin. Still living with my parents in this shithole Eastern European country. I think i finally got to the point that i don't believe that i'll ascend anytime. Honestly it was over since the start. Ngl i thought i had some miniscule chances to ascend but those were just bluepilled parts of me. I was so naive. Now it's completely over. Bad thing i'm too coward to kill myself(in GTA V). My parents are really good and that will affect them drastically.
Shit when i was like 15 i never thought i will end up like this. I never was a stereotyped outcast. Foids never openly hated me but i always lacked something. If i only knew that 5/10 looks, no money and being ethnic in country full of Ivans is death sentence(my country is poor so betabuxxing is very common). If i knew that my good grades and top university means jack shit. Fuck i even played team sports. What a waste of life.
Don't worry bro, there are more people just like you. And even way older. But I suppose being from EE makes it worse since EE females go to the west to get dicked down.

Brutal..EE + incel is a nuclear mixture

24 too bro. Is that age when you realize it's over and the only choice is paying a stupid hooker and ravage her hole

Rope and u wont be a 24year old incel no more, brocel :feelsautistic:
feels wierd saying "happy birthday" since i know it wont be a happy one :cryfeels:

Brutal , hope you have a good year

Happy birthday, buddy boyo.

Happy afterbirthday!

Happy Birthday bro
Don't stop believing!

Happy Birthday bro
Don't stop believing!
Cope, he has nothing to believe in but the blackpill

and eventually the rope when he becomes 40yo oldcel

Attachments

• Apu.jpg
    Apu.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
happy birthday, man
hope you had a good day
my birthday is in a few weeks... It never began :cryfeels:

IT will say you don't need a partner to be happy...
Bullshit

I'm 32, virgin, unemployed, fat, balding AND living with parents. I doubt anyone else around my age is in the same spot as me.

Shit bruh that's fucking brutal,what's your secret to keep at bay the urge to kill yourself?

Thank you guys. There's no other place in the world where we can vent freely. Reddit is cucked.

Rope and u wont be a 24year old incel no more, brocel :feelsautistic:
feels wierd saying "happy birthday" since i know it wont be a happy one :cryfeels:
Too pussy to rope. Already had a 100% effective plan for this(in Minecraft) but pussied out in the last moment.

Thank you guys. There's no other place in the world where we can vent freely. Reddit is cucked.

I'm 24 and a virgin too and a NEET as some kind of (sad) bonus,I know how you feel.

What was your roping plan?

Can't brag because i will be banned but fuck i was so close to ascend numerous times and every failure killed me inside more and more.
I'm 24 and a virgin too and a NEET as some kind of (sad) bonus,I know how you feel.

What was your roping plan?
Some intravenous meds i can't mention here.

My birthday was yesterday, aswell. I turned 22. We probably have even more things in common. Are you a incel by any chance?

My birthday was yesterday, aswell. I turned 22. We probably have even more things in common. Are you a incel by any chance?

Happy birthday bro.
Sry didn't get what do you mean "by any chance"? Maybe my weak English
Not an incel by choice obviously

Happy birthday bro.
Sry didn't get what do you mean "by any chance"? Maybe my weak English
Not an incel by choice obviously
Happy birthday to you too, bro. With "by any chance" i was just trying to ask if you're an incel too. It was supposed to be a joke, probably not a very good one, i admit.

Happy birthday to you too, bro. With "by any chance" i was just trying to ask if you're an incel too. It was supposed to be a joke, probably not a very good one, i admit.
Aww got it
Did you have any opportunities to ascend?

Pretty much the same here except I'm 36.

I hate how fast time goes by

brutal post teens pill tbh i am also in my 20s its over

No hbd for incles is beyond over