Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m (21F) dating a felon (23M)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Looks matter.

Why is she so concerned with his past? What does his crime count have to do with anything regarding his present or future? That incel needs to touch grass.

23, been in prison most of his life but has a new foid lined up already (while still inside) and has a daughter. Thugmaxxing works if you're natural at it.

Sounds like a such a nice honest guy.

He obviously took a lot of showers

"i can change him"
OIP.43LM2rDP-T5OFNUUJJVyGAHaFj

He has nice personality

Time to thugmaxx I guess

I'm an ex-jihadist who has physically hurted his pathetic bullies. Where do I sign in?

23, been in prison most of his life but has a new foid lined up already (while still inside) and has a daughter. Thugmaxxing works if you're natural at it.
Perhaps

He's so sweet and has an amazing personality :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: he's just so kind and caring :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Women love telling on themselves

Literally my father and step mom

Foids are inferior by nature

Nice personality

"He’s made mistakes in his past with lots of horrible crimes which sadly led him to continue down the path of fast money . and He’s a nice guy he really is he’s funny , kind and genuine and he takes care of me I see him Changing and he definitely wants better for himself"

This phrase here wins gold of the mental gymnastics Olympics

This is the first time I see you actually copy the post instead of forcing everybody to use that faggot website

Why is she so concerned with his past? What does his crime count have to do with anything regarding his present or future? That incel needs to touch grass.

My sister had a boyfriend who was a criminal and went to prison. She'd go to visit him. And this is in the UK where going to prison means something. I think he was a burglar or some shit. He was ugly as sin though. My sister is morbidly obese and low class. The only notable part was observing the distinction in treatment my sister gave him compared to the attractive boyfriend she had when she was younger.

He semi-stalked her after she broke up with him lol.