Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 21 but look 16, is this good or bad?

Q

quazz

Banned
-
I'm 21 but I look like I'm around 16 people are often surprised when I say I'm 21. At least I don't look like I'm 30 at 21. I think looking younger is a pro because I can get younger girls easier if I looksmax a bit. Do you think looking younger at 21 is a pro or con?

Maybe you can run JB game idk.

Just lose face fat.
Looking youthful as a male is mainly a result of facial fat.

This is bad. If you look underage while above 21, you are most likely low-T or soyboy. Get on tren & clen tbh

It's good if you end up looking 20 at 30 for example.

If you're prettyboy-tier, you can slay some jbs.

Girls like young-looking guys.

cheyanne-alquist-josh-ryan-evans-and-katrina-kravitz-picture-id179717449

You’re toast, OP.

It's REALLY good.

Personally, when I was 16 I looked 21. Fucking sucked. I remember one time, one of my friend's girlfriend met me for the first time and I mentioned my age (I was 18 or 19 at the time) she went "YOU'RE 18?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE 25!". I legit wanted to go home and hang myself. Legitimate suicide fuel.

This is bad. If you look underage while above 21, you are most likely low-T or soyboy. Get on tren & clen tbh

This.

If you're out of high school you need to look like you're at least 18.

It's good just like Ryo said. It will benefit you once you're like 25 or older.
Most people would wish this kind of shit.

It's good just like Ryo said. It will benefit you once you're like 25 or older.
Most people would wish this kind of shit.

Once you’re a zombiecel?

I'm 21 but I look like I'm around 16 people are often surprised when I say I'm 21. At least I don't look like I'm 30 at 21. I think looking younger is a pro because I can get younger girls easier if I looksmax a bit. Do you think looking younger at 21 is a pro or con?

Same, look way younger than I am, always did, in my 20's.

Its not a good thing now but it'll be a good thing later. If you're 20 and look 16 bitches will tell you - "oh you're so cute" and say shit like you aren't mature enough for them (got that shit alot). When you are in your late 30's and you look like you're in your 20's then you'll be in the sweet spot, you'll look older, but stil relatively young, and now they'll be somewhat impressed by your youthful appearance as opposed to the usual condescension they have for you (Well if you were smart enough to work through the prior years building your wealth). A broke old man is useless to women, just rope yourself at that point.

Depends whether you have good bones or not

We are in the same boat

I am 19 and I look like 15

It really depends.

I wish I looked 16 I was better looking back then

I was in your position when i was your age.
now i am 28 and looks early to mid twentis, so i guess it's worse when younger and gets better when you age.
i have shit nose and eye erea so i went from subhuman to subhuman

Eh, depends. I'm 19 and look 25-28