Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm [20F] with gender issues and autism (born female) so I've never been on a date or kissed anyone."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
"I've been on Tinder and I get matches easily but they all use me as a therapist and get too attached too soon or only want sex and constantly give horny compliments."
a picky woman pretending to be the victim??? totally unheard of!

"I've been on Tinder and I get matches easily but they all use me as a therapist and get too attached too soon or only want sex and constantly give horny compliments."
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’m kind of confused, what does she mean by gender issues?

Lmao what a cunt.

"They all use me as a therapist and get attached too soon" is probably code for them just not being exciting enough, or not being challenging enough.

But then here comes the "or only want sex and constantly give horny compliments."

Fact of the matter is, if she's at least a 4/10 then her options on Tinder are absolutely insane. There is NO way she can fail and it is almost certain that she's just extremely picky. Even if she were a 2/10 her SMV still MOGS the average male to oblivion.

Lmao what a cunt.

"They all use me as a therapist and get attached too soon" is probably code for them just not being exciting enough, or not being challenging enough.

But then here comes the "or only want sex and constantly give horny compliments."

Fact of the matter is, if she's at least a 4/10 then her options on Tinder are absolutely insane. There is NO way she can fail and it is almost certain that she's just extremely picky. Even if she were a 2/10 her SMV still MOGS the average male to oblivion.
Yep, that's why i despise such creatures

Lmao what a cunt.

wtf does she expect using Tinder LMAO? oblivious bitch gets frustrated that people want to fuck her on a hookup app

wtf does she expect using Tinder LMAO? oblivious bitch gets frustrated that people want to fuck her on a hookup app

AND she gets frustrated that people become attached to her and enjoy talking to her as well. It's not even just hookup proposals if that's not her cup of tea. But she STILL complains.

JFL

AND she gets frustrated that people become attached to her and enjoy talking to her as well. It's not even just hookup proposals if that's not her cup of tea. But she STILL complains.

JFL
:feelsaww:

Entire blackpill compressed into one post.

Why the fuck can't autism affect females more in the same way it affects males?

I swear, every autistic female seems to be openly bisexual and gigaliberal. Another huge disappointment. Femoids can't even get it right when autistic.

Why the fuck can't autism affect females more in the same way it affects males?

I swear, every autistic female seems to be openly bisexual and gigaliberal. Another huge disappointment. Femoids can't even get it right when autistic.
Autist females are almost a meme, most of them don't differ from their normal whorish counterparts in any way. And most of em lust only after chad too @-BrettyBoy-

Autist females are almost a meme, most of them don't differ from their normal whorish counterparts in any way. And most of em lust only after chad too @-BrettyBoy-

I swear these femoids adhere to a tighter curve than professors adhere to their grade curves in fucking Law school.

and get too attached too soon or only want sex and constantly give horny compliments.
Femcels sure do exist with all the problems she has.

Femcels sure do exist with all the problems she has.

Yeah JFL it used to be them just saying that they didn't want hookups, as a cop-out (but they would with a 9/10 anyway).

Now they're starting to come out admitting that actually they just don't want hookups, or to talk, or really have anything to do with sub8males.

Proving all along that femcels are bull shit. Even if we allow for reasonable dating down/dating up, femoids are aiming well above +2 themselves.

Yeah JFL it used to be them just saying that they didn't want hookups, as a cop-out (but they would with a 9/10 anyway).

Now they're starting to come out admitting that actually they just don't want hookups, or to talk, or really have anything to do with sub8males.

Proving all along that femcels are bull shit. Even if we allow for reasonable dating down/dating up, femoids are aiming well above +2 themselves.
Even a retarded or unfeminine foid can get dick if she wants.

Life on easy mode.

Checks out. The only two kinds of guys using Tinder are either desperate ones who've been brainwashed into thinking they can find something there ("attached too soon") or Chad looking for easy hookups ("only want sex"). And Chadfishers, of course; can't forget those.

I bet they wouldn't have got "attached too soon" even if they had acted the exact same way if they were Chad, by the way :feelshehe:

That always really pisses me off :feelsree:

That's a lot of words for "chad only"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back