Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 17 and I've already begun balding....

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-

Like the title says I'm a 17yo guy and I just recently discovered that I've literally already started fucking balding before I'm even a legal adult. All the men on my father and mothers sides are bald or nearly bald so I was expecting it, however it still seems really fucking early. I don't know anybody my age who has had this much hairloss. My hairline is bad enough but still tolerable, however I imagine by this time next year the top of my head will probably have a straight up bald spot on if my hairloss continues at this rate.

Any other youngcels on here having or have had a similar experience? I never thought I was start balding this early.

my chin is starting to become more recessed and im jst one year younger than you :feelsrope::feelsrope:

get on finasteride

Not legal to get finasteride in my country unless you have a very specific prostate medical problem that needs finasteride.
Minoxidil and leave your shithole.
this. there are many alternatives(duateride,minoxdol). Or you need to wageslave and go overseas and bring the stuff h need back

That's rough when you're young. I started when I was 16 but it's been slow and I still have a lot of hair at 26. I had a huge v shape but I can cover it with long hair well enough. I guess you could try treatments or get a transplant or hairline reduction. If nothing else don't lose hope because it happens to most men when they're a few years older so it doesn't mean it's totally over

don't bring children into the world, your genes must be eradicated

Brutal as fuck

Once you're done high school just start buzzing your hair short. You can probably hide your balding by buzzing for like 10 years before it'll be impossible to hide.

You sure you're balding? You just look like you have a high hair line.

No, u start balding with half of your head is hairless

You're not balding. You didn't see my balding, I have Norwood 2 being 19 yo and I'm going to 3. You have high hair line

Kek. Quite the contrary. You expose it, your hairline is perfectly visible! If you want to hide balding, have longer hair so they can cover recession.
OP is just thinning. I have the same thing going on. I used to have long hair too and started cutting it short once I noticed how thin my hair was getting up top. It's not over, yet, but short hair or buzz will help obscure balding in this case.

Not legal to get finasteride in my country unless you have a very specific prostate medical problem that needs finasteride.
It being legal or not, you can import it from anywhere. In my country it's not legal either, I got it delivered from poocel-land and I got about 300 tablets.

long hair is volcel btw.
you look ridiculous with that hair.

It being legal or not, you can import it from anywhere. In my country it's not legal either, I got it delivered from poocel-land and I got about 300 tablets.

All medicinal products, supplements and foods are checked by customs. It's not like I can just import whatever I want.
long hair is volcel btw.

Even if I had a proper haircut I would still be Incel so why would I bother spending my time and money doing that. Losing my hair bothers me do because I'll look like an old ass man if I have a bald spot on my head and receded hairline.

Last edited:
Hooo hoooo hooo that's nothing, at your age i was nw 6

That's just a mature hairline. But then again wait in a few years to see if it changes prolly sometimes it usually that. However @lonelycurry26s begs to differ

long hair is volcel btw.
Volcel my ass I ain't getting a haircut. Even with long hair I ain't getting pussy because of my height. Lemme at least enjoy my beast cope jfl:feelshaha:

View attachment 574352View attachment 574353

Like the title says I'm a 17yo guy and I just recently discovered that I've literally already started fucking balding before I'm even a legal adult. All the men on my father and mothers sides are bald or nearly bald so I was expecting it, however it still seems really fucking early. I don't know anybody my age who has had this much hairloss. My hairline is bad enough but still tolerable, however I imagine by this time next year the top of my head will probably have a straight up bald spot on if my hairloss continues at this rate.

Any other youngcels on here having or have had a similar experience? I never thought I was start balding this early.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Did you take the vaccine?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Did you take the vaccine?

No, vaccines are made by Jewish companies. Only vaccines I've taken in my life are the ones which my parents made me have as a newborn, e.g meningitis, tetanus. Which I'm annoyed at my parents for making me get them when I wasn't even sentient enough to decide.

That’s not balding jfl, you just have a high hairline. I’ve had a Norwood 3 since 15

It doesn't look bad, but if men in your family are balding early, this will likely happen to you sooner or later. At this point, you can try some hair conditioners or even hair oils (confirmed by a baldcel) that stimulate the hair growth and can recover some of the 'losses', thus delay the balding. If you will indeed get bald, and if having hair is important to you, you can think of getting a hair transplant. Many countries (right now, especially Turkey) are becoming hotspots for that, and some clinics even offer "the balding packages" that include flights, accomodation and hair transplant at pretty ok prices.
Balding sucks but at least thanks to technology, it's not a death sentence anymore

View attachment 574352View attachment 574353

My friend got on finasteride and he started to grow his hair back, he started balding at 16. Try that or minoxidil + derma roller.