Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ilnaz Galyaviev Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Praying on the downfall of everybody else.
★★★

@DarkStar @FuckYou @Chudpreet @La Grande Infamie @ItsovERfucks

Last edited:
I sometimes get so giddy while watching these edits (especially the right wing ones) that I have to pace around my room, smiling and laughing to myself about how epic the edit was

I sometimes get so giddy while watching these edits (especially the right wing ones) that I have to pace around my room, smiling and laughing to myself about how epic the edit was
often when I get excited, I flap my hands, jump, do some stimming, especially when hearing good song or enjoying a gayme.(Ultra autist trait)

often when I get excited, I flap my hands, jump, do some stimming, especially when hearing good song or enjoying a gayme.(Ultra autist trait)
Holy fuck I do the exact same shit! Sometimes I vocal stim (squeal like a pre-teen girl)

Last photos are brutal

I thought I was the only one who was this autistic