Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Illuminati conspiracy is mostly true

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
The people who believe in Illuminati is right about a lot of things. But Certain things about the conspiracy is questionable.

When I'm talking about the "Elite" I'm not talking about famous people, I'm not talking about Elon Musk, Elon musk has some power but laughably little in comparison to Elite families.

It's an objective fact Elite families run the world. They own the majority of companies, workforce, education and have complete control over politics and everything else. They decide your life and how society is. not politicians, not voters, not criminals, not other people in general. All play a part in it but it's all manufactured by the elite.

Most of the Elite is anonymous, they would never want to be known.

In my country one family owns basically everything of what I mentioned above, the few things they may not own they certainly have complete control over. They own the country. Anybody who believes modern democracy and capitalism is fair or in anyway related to freedom are delusional.

I also believe it's quite possibly true that the elite drinks blood and consume organs such as heart, simply cause they are obsessed with longevity. Blood and organs are objectively the best things for longevity.

@IceStorm @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

The black pill about the Illuminati is that a very small percentage of them are ethnic Jews, and all of them worship Lucifer. It's been almost 20 years since I looked into this stuff so my facts may be off, but the only Jewish Illuminati family is the Rothschild family.