Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Illuminati are hiding something in Antarctica(proof)

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

卐Aspie pride world wide卐
★★
I always thought that its ridicolous conspiracy theory, but then i saw this video
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t57DPnH06V0&pp=ygUUU291dGggcG9sZSB0aW1lbGFwc2U%3D

Just watch the first 1 minute of the video and pay attention to thw sky... Did you notice?

There are AIRPLANES flying around there every 30 minutes!

If you look at the flight radar, there are absolutely no planes flying around there. Officially, there hasnt been a single airplane flying there for decades.

But on this video we see that there are A LOT of airplanes flying there?

What does it mean? Idk. But it means that they have somewhere to fly to there. It means that something is wrong with the world map, because otherwise whats the point of flying there secretly?

Maybe Antarctica is not only ice, but it also has somw warm places and a city of Illuminati and thats where all those airplanes fly? I dont know, what do you think?

Flat Earth is talmudic and jewish

Dont fell for the psyop because acknowledging flat earth conspiracy theory wont do shit

My fever dreams told me Nazis built an subsurface base in Antarctica

Flat Earth is talmudic and jewish

Dont fell for the psyop because acknowledging flat earth conspiracy theory wont do shit
Im sure the earth is not flat. I think they are hiding something else.

I 100% agree that flat earth is a psyop.

There are secret military bases in Antarctica. You won't find the Illuminati there. They're found mostly in Europe.