Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Illinois House passes bill to require LGBT history in public schools

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.mystateline.com/news/il..._B4JYJvCUTirLnQWM6dt2nhVYODd5QvV9_6fX_VE1WlYI

The bill, which passed by a vote of 60-42, would require textbooks “include the roles and contributions of all people protected under the Illinois Human Rights Act” and “the teaching of history of the United States shall include a study of the roles and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the history.”

State Rep. Anna Moeller (D-Elgin) who sponsored House Bill 246 said the measure would give LGBT students role models to look up to, according to Illinois News Network.

“There was no common history to counter that,” Moeller said. “Let’s change that narrative in Illinois. Let’s give LGBT students a safe inclusive and welcoming environment and ensure that all of our students have an accurate and improved history and understanding of how LGBT individuals and movements have contributed and shaped our world today.”

Lol at America. Collapse is imminent

Congrats btw bro u started from the bottom now u have the most posts on this site

At least americans can homeschool their kids
In several european countries (Spain, Germanistan, Swedistan for example) it's illegal and your kids can not escape brainwashing in any way.

I think it should be expanded to the Middle East, Africa, SEA and India.

Jfl at shithole blue states.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/il..._B4JYJvCUTirLnQWM6dt2nhVYODd5QvV9_6fX_VE1WlYI

The bill, which passed by a vote of 60-42, would require textbooks “include the roles and contributions of all people protected under the Illinois Human Rights Act” and “the teaching of history of the United States shall include a study of the roles and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the history.”

State Rep. Anna Moeller (D-Elgin) who sponsored House Bill 246 said the measure would give LGBT students role models to look up to, according to Illinois News Network.

“There was no common history to counter that,” Moeller said. “Let’s change that narrative in Illinois. Let’s give LGBT students a safe inclusive and welcoming environment and ensure that all of our students have an accurate and improved history and understanding of how LGBT individuals and movements have contributed and shaped our world today.”

More LGBT, less future competition with population reduction, we must encourage LGBT in Africa and Asia urgently!

What's next? Pedo education? Furry education? Fucking sickos

KILL THE GAY
KILL THE LESBIAN
KILL THE TRANNY

This makes me want to vomit despite not even being surprised

Great, another political agenda being forced on people. They are already hiding the truth behind what truly happened in history and highlighting the wrong kind of enemies.

Hope this happens in my country. Muslims will lose their shit.

They need to separate human history and LGBT history because gays aren't human.

Why do people still go to school? we have the internet. There's nothing a moron with a degree in lesbian transgender unicorn studies can teach you that you could not learn on the internet in the comfort of your home. You can download any textbook on pdf format nowadays. I don't see why we still need to have a building to accommodate hundreds of students from 8:30 am to 3 pm that only generates unnecessary expenses.

Why do people still go to school? we have the internet. There's nothing a moron with a degree in lesbian transgender unicorn studies can teach you that you could not learn on the internet in the comfort of your home. You can download any textbook on pdf format nowadays. I don't see why we still need to have a building to accommodate hundreds of students from 8:30 am to 3 pm that only generates unnecessary expenses.
Kids don't go to school, their boomer parents send them there. Boomers are retarded beyond belief, they will not listen to reason. They will continue to send their kids there until they grow old and die.

reason #934284398 why west needs to get nuked

All about that edumacation goy.

I support this if they teach about how gays spread HIV/AIDS, how they are more likely to sexually molest children and how they are degenerates.

KILL THE GAY
KILL THE LESBIAN
KILL THE TRANNY
Based

Sodomania is running wild these days. I wonder how much longer before sex-ed forces male students to stick things up their rectums to demonstrate "the effects on the prostate."