Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Illinois bill would allow women to sue men over unwanted pregnancies

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/wsyx6/status/1442952251849338881?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1442952251849338881%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1442952251849338881

From the article
If passed, it would allow anyone to sue another person for unintended pregnancy, regardless of circumstance or consent.

Basically the foid can sue the man for getting pregnant even if it was consensual. Another cart blanc for foids to fuck men over whenever they want.

This is the shitcunt that wrote the bill.

3efb32e5-6770-4851-a505-71422f849ed9-medium16x9_kellycassidy2.JPG

Mgtow men value just increased 3x

lol

They always teach in law class... "You can not sue for engaging in a activity when you know what risks are involved...."

But with Foids, they always seem to make exceptions....

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
they only way to stop these sick disgusting people from taking more and more rights away as a male...

They only way?

She need to be kidnapped, tortured and murdered with the video recording post all over the internet to watch, see and learn what not to do next time?

3efb32e5 6770 4851 a505 71422f849ed9 medium16x9 kellycassidy2

Okay? You fucking piece of shit jews?

Fuck you kikes...

Last edited:
chads problems, Idc

what if the female tries to get pregnant with someone's cumsock?

Only sub10 gets sue'd

If I was chad or normie and wouldn't want to get tricked into pregnancy I would get my sperm frozen + vasectomy. High quality sperm in my twenties frozen so that if I want a child I just use that and the rest of the time the chances of getting her pregnant is abysmally low. And you can have sex without condoms with a vasectomy. That or get your pull out game strong. :dab:

This is her and her dyke girlfriend jfl at women lowering their standards for other women and raising it for men, they are all dykes some fucked up thing happened during their evolution that made them like that and the only way to solve it s by genetically engineering them like the cattles they are

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 29
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 42
The absolute state of soyciety

This is her and her dyke girlfriend jfl at women lowering their standards for other women and raising it for men, they are all dykes some fucked up thing happened during their evolution that made them like that and the only way to solve it s by genetically engineering them like the cattles they are
Most mannish looking dyke I’ve seen. Surely it must be a tranny

And the opposite won't happen? What if the foid wants a baby and the guy doesn't and she traps him into 18 years of child support? Why can't he sue her and get out of this situation like they do (and will do after bills/laws like that get [UWSL]sanctioned [/UWSL]in other places)

Women have zero agency. Even though sex only happens when they want, they have 100s of BC options and birth is only ever completed on their say. But somehow it's men's fault.

Translation: Roastie thought she could get chad to commit and he said LOL and now she's pissed.

And the opposite won't happen? What if the foid wants a baby and the guy doesn't and she traps him into 18 years of child support? Why can't he sue her and get out of this situation like they do (and will do after bills/laws like that get [UWSL]sanctioned [/UWSL]in other places)

this proof that we are not the same creatures.

and thus....

Time to put these fucking toilets in their place...

How?

STOP FUCKING WORKING....

All ugly men doing blue collar just need to give up and organize together to go on a strike....

Especially TRUCKERS.....

With nothing being delivered :feelskek:

GOOD LUCK! No oil or groceries....

I hope they both get murdered after being robbed....

Disgusting kike dyke.

This deeply affects my life...