Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Illegal Border Crossing in Mexico Captured LIVE on Mexican Andy Stream

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Build the wall

Twitch looks fun but im too adhd for it.

Didnt mexican andy get cucked?

Didnt mexican andy get cucked?
I feel bad for him man, he always gets abused and cucked by his friends. not to mention he is in the 5'2 height range. When you think you have it bad just look at Mexican Andy.

that guy is an ethnic truecel ngl

I feel bad for him man, he always gets abused and cucked by his friends. not to mention he is in the 5'2 height range. When you think you have it bad just look at Mexican Andy.

i dont feel bad for him. he recently has a gf (yeah she just use him) but he at least fuck her. fuck this guy

i dont feel bad for him. he recently has a gf (yeah she just use him) but he at least fuck her. fuck this guy
Mexican Andy got a gf??? I guess youtubemaxxing is a legit strategy

Dosent he have a girl ?

I didn’t even know this guy still streamed.

The much talked about wall would need a lot more border patrol agents on both sides of it to act as deterrents or else we'll just be seeing a bunch of holes popping up in it every day. Damn, how are so many of them overweight?

libtards will still say not to build the wall

We need to step up deportations too, maybe make forced labor a punishment for sneaking in.