Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Illegal Afghan refugee kills white LGBT girlfriend.

R

Righteous-Evil

Recruit
★★★
Most sources are in Finnish and I couldnt get a credible english written source. Unless you use chrome translate for all Finnish articles and police tweets to english. Google for keywords used here:

On Monday 20th January 2020 In Hämeenlinna Finland, Police gets a call about a possible homocide. Blood was found crawling underneath an apppartment door. Turns out an Afghan asylum seeker named Hasan Alqina, who was there on a temporary residence permit, beheaded his white finnish girlfriend Sanni Ovaska, and then killed himself. Just moments before police arrived.

ef32d2f-253824-satinvv-2048x0-shrink.jpg

Sanni Ovaska, according to her facebook and friends, turns out to have been a pro-migrant activist, and said 'white men are trash and arab men are better'. She was also part of the LGBT movement.

b836f851.jpg

Hasan had everything. He even did local bodybuilding competitions. But then heard his call for asylum got turned down. Friends suspect this was the reason. But other friends believe there was also jealousy involved.

4dcdbb8-253828-satinau-2048x0-shrink.jpg

Whatsmore. Finnish police said people should stop rumouring about the causes of death, how Sanni got killed, and motivations. They said they are just that. Rumors. And said they will be reading social media comments, saying comments can be subject to punishment.

67876299_1323632384469902_4069520189140500480_n.jpg

for the really interested. Their social media account as of 01-27th were still up. Please google keywords if you want to know more. This Hasan selfie has a facebook image code. Not sure if it leads to his account.

Conclusion. Damn the "Elite Albanians" for making Northern Europe a shithole on purpose. Is it out of revenge for the holomajig? Bullsh.. because they were funding many conflicts worldwide on both sides way before even the first WW.

And my country is next.

(MODS I am sorry for my rant if it is not appropriate please delete this last part)

More suicidefuel turns into lifefuel - - - >

1581629942_5e45c1f6bf3ec.jpg

1581629943_5e45c1f71162d.jpeg

My brovazzazazz.. know what Im sizaying?

Last edited:
I think this was the same guy who claimed to be 17 to get a refugee status in Finland but ended up being over 30 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
And the finnish cuck goverment believed him!!

I think this was the same guy who claimed to be 17 to get a refugee status in Finland but ended up being over 30 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
is this common, where qt Finnish foids ride chaddams?

the pics of them must be suifuel for you

To all social engineers ruining the west:

is this common, where qt Finnish foids ride chaddams?

the pics of them must be suifuel for you
Yeah, I see it all the time :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I even tried going for older finnish women and even they are fucking these refugees.
It's over for Finnish Incles, buddy boyo

Holes would rather get brutally killed by chad than even looking in my direction.

Their lust for chads semen surpasses their self preservation instinct by a lot. This is not a presumption, but an observation.

It's safe to assume, that a foids only driving motivation is, to absorb chads sperm in as many orifices as possible and even getting killed is just an acceptable means to their goal.

Untitled 1

Why the fuck do people dress like that?
I mean the ankles, not the shoes. Even though they are just as bad.

balding white kunt that probably had insane arguments with everyone in her life, pushing them away (muh I hate white men) then eventually ended up with some rapefugee that killed her and himself because he wouldn't take her shit, good riddance lol

Yeah, I see it all the time :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I even tried going for older finnish women and even they are fucking these refugees.
It's over for Finnish Incles, buddy boyo
roflmao it's over for guys that didn't find a wife in the 1980s and 1990s
I mean the ankles
sexhaver badge of honor to have 4 inches of bare ankle in February, it's unisex too

Fuggin Incels. Hasan has had a great personality can't you see??111111111111!! 1:feelsclown:

How do these moslem refugees get girlfriends in these countries? I get instantly blocked by holes of these countries.

Bare in mind the recent example in op is not just a coincidental 1 time thing in Europe.

making us hate our own women and glory in their death is one the worst things the Albanians have done to our ppl (I say this as someone who has cheered on many a post about a white roastie slain by an ethnic)

This needs a lifefuel tag.
Also he should be executed
Never mind he is dead, didn't read

Even though he’s a dumb faggot, still.. Good job Chaddam.
@gymletethnicel Do you mog him?

Meanwhile Simo Häyhä was an incel while this Afghan steroid monkey slays Finnish pussy.
I used to have huge respect for Finland, but honestly the Russians are the better option now than this cucked society. How do you call the crown of Finnish cuckoldry again. think it was Häm or something.
This needs a lifefuel tag.
Also he should be executed
Never mind he is dead, didn't read
This article is pure lifefuel. I dont know how the story could have turned out any better.

White males are cucks , They let other nationalitys touch their women.

Burn the coal pay the toll. Got what she deserved.

Even though he’s a dumb faggot, still.. Good job Chaddam.
@gymletethnicel Do you mog him?
He is no chaddam just steroidmaxx. Without steroids 80% of Finnish men should mog him. Sees how dumb this foid was, not even able to recognize a chad.

Imagine reporting a relationship crime of a chaddam just because it fits your narrative while on the same day some right wing terrorist in Germany killed 8 Germans just because their phenotype was not white enough.

Jfl @ nazicels

Imagine reporting a relationship crime of a chaddam just because it fits your narrative while on the same day some right wing terrorist in Germany killed 8 Germans just because their phenotype was not white enough.

Jfl @ nazicels
Cope. Also he did not kill 8 Germans. He killed 2 -himself and his mother. The rest were Turks or Kurds living in Germany.
And this shit was discussed here too. No lifefuel for me for sure, but if you feel sad about them (which no German really does, no matter which political position)or better said try to instrumentalize this tragic event for your ideology ( exactly what hypocritical German society does) there are definitely other places than an incelforum.

His personality was great

1 down millions more to go.

All I got from this was that 2 sex havers died :feelsokman:

White males are cucks , They let other nationalitys touch their women.

Burn the coal pay the toll. Got what she deserved.
Most non Muslims do tbh

Jfl @ nazicels

Imagine you think that refugees or non-white people are German despite the fact they are not German. Imagine this guy was a ''Nazi'' despite the fact he did not even have the balls to call out the jews. Imagine that the (((German media))) literally declares war on ''rightwing'' man. Imagine being replaced in your own country. Imagine you are not allowed to say anything against it. Imagine even people on blackpill forums will shit on you. Imagine, that specifally non-white people here tell you, that you should not care about race. Imagine, that those people also want to have a white female.

I wonder who really benefits fro mthis chaos...

And what do you mean ''so it can fits their narrative''? Do you think this is the only case? And by the way, I am not saying ''muhh defend those white females'' here, to make myself clear. I will literally never say such thing. To be honest, whenever such thing happens, I say good riddance and well done ethnic man since he is actually doing what white men should do and people even call me out for that. So regardless of what I say and what I do, people wil lcall me out. You jsut cannot win at this point.

But once someone who is leaning towards being more white and is doing something, he is called out regardless of where you are. It does not matter, if you are on a blackpill forum. Of course he will get called out by leftists and the general media and even rightwing people will call him out for that. So, I really do not know from where you are coming from here.
Sorry, but your post is just incorrect.

Imagine you think that refugees or non-white people are German despite the fact they are not German.

the people were even born in germany. they called germany their home

Imagine this guy was a ''Nazi'' despite the fact he did not even have the balls to call out the jews.
lmao

Imagine that the (((German media))) literally declares war on ''rightwing'' man. Imagine being replaced in your own country. Imagine you are not allowed to say anything against it. Imagine even people on blackpill forums will shit on you. Imagine, that specifally non-white people here tell you, that you should not care about race.

yeah the ones who lost friends are not the victims but you.
definetly found the true victim

And what do you mean ''so it can fits their narrative''? Do you think this is the only case?
when a mentally ill arab guy kills people he is part of a huge conspiracy and ideology
when a mentally ill white guy kills people he is only mentally ill and an "only case" ... and its not a terrorist attack despite the fact this shit happened more than 4 times in less than 10 months

if you are on a blackpill forum
what has that to do with being blackpilled. Also i think im in the minority. Most incels are rightwing

Last edited:
the people were even born in germany. they called germany their home

That does not make you German. If I was born in Japan, I am still not Japanese.

yeah the ones who lost friends are not the victims but you.
definetly found the true victim

And that is the whole problem here. It all comes down to who is the victim and who is the culprit. The (((German media))) will just use it for their political agenda and they already did use it. The (((German media))) also do not even give a fuck about the victims here. It is all virtue signaling in the end. Only the family itself is suffering.

when a mentally ill arab guy kills people he is part of a huge conspiracy and ideology

It is not a conspiracy or some ideology. The mass immigration towards Germany is visible and indeed a fact.

when a mentally ill white guy kills people he is only mentally ill and an "only case" ... and its not a terrorist attack despite the fact this shit happened more than 4 times in less than 10 months

It has been declared as a ''political attack'' so your statement is incorrect. And what do you mean it happens 4 times the last 10 month... That is literally almost nothing. Now compare this to the outrages of other political or ethnical groups. But once again, I do not judge anyone who goes on a rampage, in fact it also need some balls to do it. Most people really have become sissies when it comes to such topics.

Also, I find it kinda funny that we talk about this, yet nobody here called out the jews who are literally killing Palestinian people right as we speak but just let us fight each other here... But I forgot, to you this is all a conspiracy, right?

what has that to do with being blackpilled.

The Blackpill itself is the the plain and harsh truth.

That does not make you German. If I was born in Japan, I am still not Japanese.
when you were born in Japan, spoke the japanese language, your family are in japan , your friends were japanese you called Japan your home then you would most definetly be Japanese
Its ridicilious that you think those people are less worth being called japanese than others.
Taken to a hypothetical extreme imagine an african boy adoopted by 2 german adults. He never went to africa, doesnt speak the language or knows the culture whatsoever... you wouldnt call him german ? ridicilious

It is not a conspiracy or some ideology. The mass immigration towards Germany is visible and indeed a fact.
i never called the mass immigration a conspiracy ? i never denied massimmigration ? i dont even know how you come up with mass immigation at this point it has nothing to do with my point. I only pointed out the hypocrisy of "isolated cases" when it comes to rightwing and for example religious terror in rightwing communities.

It has been declared as a ''political attack'' so your statement is incorrect.

i never said that the rightwing attacks were not political attacks. I do in fact believe that some Chaddam killing a foid is much more reasonable to be an isolated relationship case rather than calling 3 consecutive mass shootings by rightwing extremists in 10 months
And what do you mean it happens 4 times the last 10 month... That is literally almost nothing. Now compare this to the outrages of other political or ethnical groups.
bro... you know you cant be serious right ...
The Blackpill itself is the the plain and harsh truth.
true but rightwing ideology has nothing whatsoever to do with the blackpill

Imagine you think that refugees or non-white people are German despite the fact they are not German. Imagine this guy was a ''Nazi'' despite the fact he did not even have the balls to call out the jews. Imagine that the (((German media))) literally declares war on ''rightwing'' man. Imagine being replaced in your own country. Imagine you are not allowed to say anything against it. Imagine even people on blackpill forums will shit on you. Imagine, that specifally non-white people here tell you, that you should not care about race. Imagine, that those people also want to have a white female.

I wonder who really benefits fro mthis chaos...

And what do you mean ''so it can fits their narrative''? Do you think this is the only case? And by the way, I am not saying ''muhh defend those white females'' here, to make myself clear. I will literally never say such thing. To be honest, whenever such thing happens, I say good riddance and well done ethnic man since he is actually doing what white men should do and people even call me out for that. So regardless of what I say and what I do, people wil lcall me out. You jsut cannot win at this point.

But once someone who is leaning towards being more white and is doing something, he is called out regardless of where you are. It does not matter, if you are on a blackpill forum. Of course he will get called out by leftists and the general media and even rightwing people will call him out for that. So, I really do not know from where you are coming from here.
Sorry, but your post is just incorrect.

Very based.

when you were born in Japan, spoke the japanese language, your family are in japan

your friends were japanese you called Japan your home then you would most definetly be Japanese

No, you are not. You need to be born as someone who is actual Japanese in order to be Japanese. When someone who is actually Japanese is born in Germany he is still Japanese and not German. Sorry, but that does not add up. You are either Japanese or German. If yo uare born as someone who is Japanese, you are Japanese. That fact does not change if you are born somewhere else.

I also have a question regarding to this topic. let us assume you are right. Someone who is not German becomes German for some reason. Does this mean he is also a Nazi? What I am trying to say is, are they related to German history or not? And is a jew who lives in Germany also German?

Its ridicilious that you think those people are less worth being called japanese than others.

It is not ridiculous. I am just saying how it is. It has also nothing to do with being less worthy or not. For example, I am German and if I would have been born somewhere in Africa, this still would not have made me into a Zulu or something else. This is reality and not some world where you can magically change what you actually are.
Same with white people in South Africa, are they now part of a black community or what?

Taken to a hypothetical extreme imagine an african boy adoopted by 2 german adults. He never went to africa, doesnt speak the language or knows the culture whatsoever... you wouldnt call him german ? ridicilious

Yes, he is not German, indeed. Being adopted by two German people does not turn you magically into a German. By the way. At all ethniccels here. You can be German and beocme white if you just come to Germany @gymletethnicel what do you think of this? Just come to Germany brah and you will become a full German man and beocme white. You will also get a white female on top of that.

i never called the mass immigration a conspiracy ? i never denied massimmigration ?

Then what do you mean with conspiracy in the first place? That does not make any sense. You brought up this word, not me.

i dont even know how you come up with mass immigation at this point

And I do not even know why you come up with the word conspiracy theory.

it has nothing to do with my point.

I only pointed out the hypocrisy of "isolated cases" when it comes to rightwing and for example religious terror in rightwing communities.

i never said that the rightwing attacks were not political attacks. I do in fact believe that some Chaddam killing a foid is much more reasonable to be an isolated relationship case rather than calling 3 consecutive mass shootings by rightwing extremists in 10 months

3 mass shootings in 10 months are also nothing more than isolated cases. It is basically the definition of it:
''it doesn't represent any general or specific pattern. Otherwise, lawyers would describe the isolated case as being “a case unique on its own facts.” The 'isolated' here means happening rarely or practically only as a unique incident.''

It means, it is happening rarely, which is the case here. The only thing that you might can bring up is, that they might be rightwing, but once again. It just happened, that they all acted on their own, there is no connection between them. We can also assume, according to the last case at least, that other attributes also comes into play, for example, that he was unsuccessful with females. But nobody would assume that this was an incel shooting, since most likely, the general political atmospehere was one of the main reasons here.

But 3 mass shootings is basically nothing compared to the crimes of foreign people in Germany.

For exmaple. Let me bring up a statistic. It is about general acts of violence.
Red: non-German people
Blue: German people

Convicted cases (1 Million)

blTvaPUdh_NS0Nj7k-lxWw9RfTxOpauPGoqKsl3mdrnfJ2vq7Egy66bshWAbPNLXqHZPorY6y4fTZoYysDi41g8z6Cu8REex

From left to right:
1. Robbery
2. Assault
3. Fraud (this might be now over the topic)
4. Drug abuse

And keep in mind, this is from 2004, now it is worse than that. So, we can clearly see that foreign people tend to be more criminal than the native population.

This just shows what is more rare and what is more common. More common are foreign people who become criminal. By the way, I am not judging here at all. In fact, what foreign people do is most likely somewhat based and most white men tend to be weak and sissy.

(I had to change statistics because the hypelrink did not work, it still shows the same thing, which is, that foreign people tend to be more criminal than the native population)

bro... you know you cant be serious right ...

I will quote myself at this point:
And what do you mean it happens 4 times the last 10 month... That is literally almost nothing. Now compare this to the outrages of other political or ethnical groups. But once again, I do not judge anyone who goes on a rampage, in fact it also need some balls to do it. Most people really have become sissies when it comes to such topics.

Also, I find it kinda funny that we talk about this, yet nobody here called out the jews who are literally killing Palestinian people right as we speak but just let us fight each other here... But I forgot, to you this is all a conspiracy, right?

You also ignored my comparison regarding to jews. Too much conspiracy? If not, then please tell me, why do you brought up the word conspiracy in the first place? What conspiracy do you actually mean? I really want to know that.

true but rightwing ideology has nothing whatsoever to do with the blackpill

Like I said, blackpill is the harsh and plain truth. Perhaps you mean, it might not be directly linked to inceldom itself.
It does not matter if it is rightwing or not.

Last edited:
DIE-versity strikes again.

Based sandnigger.

Jfl @ nazicels

That rightwing terrorist probably had enough of Merkel flooding Germany with lowinhib foreign idiots.

But did he bench press before the killing it's essential for all men to be in his prime at such a important moment if his life.

I find it alpha to still behead someone in 2020. It shows you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and you still have the resolve to cut through all those muscles in the neck. Btw, something something personality

How can a person be this retarded? Did she not think this guy who followed a incredibly anti-LGBT religion would not be okay with her sexuality?

For an ethnic, fucking a blonde is like completing the final boss in a video game.