Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ill turn 21 in 5 months

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i remember being 19yo and posting about my 20th birthday, feels bad man, i am at the point of no return

21 is when the agepill really starts to hit you tbh..

It's the age ER was putting his plan into place.

Time flies quickly bro, I remember 2012 like it was yesterday

I dont give a fuck anymore

In degenerate system of roasties its over after 18

only 7 months til i turn 22
it's beyond over

Time flies when your life is going nowhere

Are you still a hiki btw?

something i notice is that the age of users on this website seems to never really change. almost as if most users tend to leave or ascend (or were faking it) by 22-23. because by now, there should be a lot of 23+ year olds, given this website has been prominent since the shutting down of r/incels back in late 2017, and a lot of people were around 20 back then.

also, the agepill starts at 23, not 21. just like blink 182 said, "Nobody likes you when you're 23."

You cannot say agepill hits before 25 imo

I'm 18 and I dread the day I become an oldcel tbh. Best case scenario I rope before I hit 30

21 is when the agepill really starts to hit you tbh..
Only for incels.
tfw 26 years old and still virgin
tfw 30 years old and lost virginity to a hooker.
something i notice is that the age of users on this website seems to never really change. almost as if most users tend to leave or ascend (or were faking it) by 22-23. because by now, there should be a lot of 23+ year olds, given this website has been prominent since the shutting down of r/incels back in late 2017, and a lot of people were around 20 back then.

also, the agepill starts at 23, not 21. just like blink 182 said, "Nobody likes you when you're 23."
Average age around here is like 25.

The agepill is a critical pill.

Fair assessment
Mid-late twenties especially once you are settled in a career or house are the worst as you have time to sit and realise what you missed out on

I just cant read more agepill its too fucking sad

I'll be 20 in august. That shit hit me hard. Glad to see there are other youngcels who feel as I do.

i remember being 19yo and posting about my 20th birthday, feels bad man, i am at the point of no return
You fellas are so young! Welcome to Hell. You're only at the beginning.

giphy.gif
soulja-boy-tattoos-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm only a month away from turning 20. :cryfeels:

I am turning 22 really soon, hopefully everything will end soon and we will be at peace

Everyone ages its inevitable, we wouldn't be so bummed about it if our looks weren't bad. I'm 25 going on 26 in july. Its something we all must come to except.

Fair assessment
Mid-late twenties especially once you are settled in a career or house are the worst as you have time to sit and realise what you missed out on
that beats being homeless.
Only for incels.

tfw 30 years old and lost virginity to a hooker.

Average age around here is like 25.
average doesn't mean anything, the median is lower because outliers like grotesque and the other 35+ dinosaurs don't affect it as much.