Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll tell you everything i know

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date

Should i release my chapters ?

• Yes, i'm interested and i'll read them

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • No, i'm not interested and i won't read them

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I'll tell you everything i know in 2 stories which each contains from 6-8 chapters and i'll release a chapter each week. Everything will be told in those chapters, every secret, truth, knowledge i've gathered for 4 years, everything. I guarantee you that you won't be the same person again after you read the story. You, your life, your perspective, will all change 180 degree after what you'll read. I want nothing in return from you. No attention, no money, no fame, nothing, you can even ban me after i finish my stories if you want because the only thing i care about is telling you the truth. Why ? Because you guys are the best people i've ever encountered either IRL or online and i really want to help you find the truth and not live in illusion because you don't deserve it out of all other people.

What i really want from you is 3 things :

1- Give me a chance and don't judge me or my stories until i finish them and then say all you want about them, but please don't discourage me from the first few chapters because they will be the weirdest, you'll understand everything gradually.

2- I'll put a lot of effort into these stories and that's why i have to release only 1 chapter every week, so please don't insult or humiliate me after all the effort that i'll be doing and just because the truth may sound weird to you, doesn't mean it's not the truth. Back in the day when we were bluepilled the truth of looks and women sounded weird to us, but we eventually found out that it's the truth, but other people can't still accept it. My stories are just like that, but the bluepill is much more powerful here as you've been taught and told from everyone and everything around you, completely different stuff than what i'll be saying, so accepting this truth will never be easy at all and i can feel you because it was really hard for me as well, but you only need to get over the illusion and accept what you may find weird to finally find the truth and i'll be providing sources anyways to help you accepting it better.

3- I prefer if the chapters are pinned every week in the off-topic section because i want as many people as possible to see them and i don't want them to get lost among hundreds of other posts because they'll be quite long and as soon as someone finish reading them a new 20 thread will have been posted and then all my effort will be wasted and some people won't be able to find the threads. So can @SergeantIncel or the mods do that ?

I'll be having a poll in this thread to see how many people are even interested in what i have to say, so that i wouldn't be releasing my chapters for no reason at all.

but make sure you capitalise the I's plz

I have no idea what it is but I'll take a look at them

I have no idea what it is but I'll take a look at them
I'll make them very interesting to read and you won't be bored at all when you read them.

bd4.gif

This piqued my interest, please release them.

I'll tell you everything i know in 2 stories which each contains from 6-8 chapters and i'll release a chapter each week. Everything will be told in those chapters, every secret, truth, knowledge i've gathered for 4 years, everything. I guarantee you that you won't be the same person again after you read the story. You, your life, your perspective, will all change 180 degree after what you'll read. I want nothing in return from you. No attention, no money, no fame, nothing, you can even ban me after i finish my stories if you want because the only thing i care about is telling you the truth. Why ? Because you guys are the best people i've ever encountered either IRL or online and i really want to help you find the truth and not live in illusion because you don't deserve it out of all other people.

Attachments

• download-5.jpg
    download-5.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 63
will read if it doesn't exceed my attention span

will read if it doesn't exceed my attention span
Each chapter won't take more than 20 mins to read and you have a whole week to read it so you don't have to read it all at once.

Go ahead, bud, should be interesting.

truth on what

Can´t promise anything. We don´t pin based on being asked to do so, but rather if we feel the content is important / distinguished.
If it's worth pinning, we probably will.
I'll release the first chapter and then see what will happen.

nice to see u back man

Can I get the tldr

Is this gonna be some MKULtra illuminati shit?

Can I get the tldr

Is this gonna be some MKULtra illuminati shit?
No, something way more deeper than that. But it doesn't give off the bullshit-ish vibe like the other online conspiracies theories.

The truth will always sound like bs at first, you just need to not judge very early.
don't worry man ill keep an open mind while reading

don't worry man ill keep an open mind while reading
Yeah and even if it sounds bullshit to you, i'll make sure to make it interesting to read so you can read it and not take it seriously if you want.

Is this some kind of pyramid scheme?

I have a bad feeling about this........

ROFL wow how dumb and narcissistic can one balding egyptian child be to write this shit up? Did you do psychedelic drugs for the first time recently? But yeah please post it I want to laugh more.

As long as it's not some more moral judgement about everything that doesn't fit your religious worldview.

reminder that pinned threads are read the most by lurkers, femoids and cucktears

Seems interesting, i'd read those.

We have the next ER here in terms of writing skill.

will this help us getting money job as incel