Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll start Gymceling on wednesday

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I will post a before pic and an after pic.

I want to try it. Give my best because i am getting older and older and i really want to see my natural looksmaxxed version.

Wish me luck on my way.

Good luck. Remember diet is 60% of it. Dont eat right and it wont help much.

Aight, thanks for the tip.

@CopingGymcel since you are probably one of the most experienced users of this forum regarding gymceling, id like to know if there are some basic important informations that i should know

Aight, thanks for the tip.

@CopingGymcel since you are probably one of the most experienced users of this forum regarding gymceling, id like to know if there are some basic important informations that i should know

Focus on the compound lifts.
Progressive overload. Increase the weights on your compound lifts each session
Eat in a calorie surplus. 500 calories surplus should be ideal as a beginner.
Eat enough protein. 0.8-1g per lbs of body weight.
Sleep 8-10 hours a night
Train full body 3 days a week

img ur.co m/gallery/6Wcif without the spaces. The forum tries to embed it, which ruins it.
Best workout program for a beginner. If you follow it to a tee and eat enough, you will get great results.

This.
Sort out your diet, if you need any help whatsoever on what to eat and how to not eat like a bland mofo non stop.. pm me :)

This.
Sort out your diet, if you need any help whatsoever on what to eat and how to not eat like a bland mofo non stop.. pm me :)
Ethnics know how to cook. I'd trust Bagel

As already said, watch your diet. Even if you gymcel like a madman, results will be horrible if you eat shit non-stop.

Don't listen to these autists.Lift heavy and eat a lot,that's pretty much it,it's not gonna help you anyway if you have an ugly face.

Don't fall for the starting strength meme

I'll start going to the gym in about two weeks when I've earned enough money for a gym membership. I'm a bit skeptical since I've never gained weight in the past. I seriously hope I was just not eating enough (probably since I only ate two small meals a day and I got my thyroid checked, so my metabolism cannot be too fast). The hardest part will probably be to eat the uncomfortable amounts of food.
I'll post transformation pics too if this forum still exists in two years.
Good luck to you:feelsokman:

I went to my campus gym twice but I was feeling beta and weak among the others so I quit. I hope this doesn't happen to you. Good luck

I will post a before pic and an after pic.

I want to try it. Give my best because i am getting older and older and i really want to see my natural looksmaxxed version.

Wish me luck on my way.
Good luck bro. U need to lose weight or u gonna bulk up straight away?

You might want to stay away from this place since the elevated cortisol levels is catabolic to muscle hypertrophy.

often an incel does not have force to do this