Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll share some cringe stories from when I was younger and a turboautist. They're seriously really cringey and very personal, pls dont be harsh (srs)

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
My life truly is a cringe compilation.

As I've said in other posts, my parents are fucking bullies. Otherwise maybe I'd be a normie, although, of course, if I was Chad I'd have a gf regardless.

Anyways, as a result, I had no social skills up until I left their house. And by no social skills I mean like zero awareness. It was brutal. And as a result of that, some stuff happened that was like next level cringe. Stuff I just want to forget about and could never tell anyone no matter what, but maybe I can tell my brocels.

I shared this on reddit before (a private braincels backup), and the tone there is different from this forum. I understand and respect the culture of .co but I ask that you please don't be too offensive or insult lightly because this isn't a JFL thing, it's legit very personal for me.

• I once did something like the story in the epic r/incels post about the guy rubbing his dick on some girl on public transport, except I had no idea she wouldn't like it. I saw it as flirting and was surprised when she stormed off the tram when the doors opened JFL
  • Also one time, during driving classes, the teacher said something about cars as small talk, no idea what tbh bc it's been a while, but I thought I'd try to be social (jfl) and just kinda blurted out "I like the style of the new BMWs", and idk if it had nothing to do with what she said or it was something about the way I blurted it out or something, but she didn't respond and didn't say anything else the whole time. JFL I didn't even know how to do basic small talk.
  • Another: in high school a classmate's sister who was a couple years younger, so in another class, was my "oneitis" bc she was kinda cute. This time being low inhib as fuck played in my favor tbh. Id stare at her way too much, sometimes if I was early I'd wait at the window of my class to see her when she was entering the school, and I didn't think there was any problem with this. Fortunately however, due to being high inhib, I wasn't obvious about it and that may have saved me, she def realized something, but I guess I still had the benefit of the doubt, bc her brother didn't seem to be upset and her mother was a teacher and gave me very good grades and didn't act weird around me or anything. But then again, bear in mind, I remember things according to the social awareness I had back then. Maybe they knew. Also I planned to go up to her and blurt out "I love you" as a way to ask her out but could never gather the courage. Imagine if I had lmaoooooo
  • Another: At my first job, one time I was playing some game on my computer, and a coworker/manager (not directly my boss though) said ironically "u enjoying yourself?" And I said "yeah, do you want the link?" he said "no" and left. JFL. Needless to say that job didn't last, but that was also due to my parents sabotaging me. Shit like this is why I couldn't leave my parents house earlier than 22
  • At high school, people laughed at me a LOT but it took me a bit to realize. A "friend" I had, who was condescending as fuck and didn't want anything to do with me after school, told me, and it all hit me, and my heart sank, but I tried to play it cool and said "yeah well I try not to take it too serious, bc it's their problem if they're bitter and judgemental" but he didn't buy it. One time I got into a class full of people and they all burst out laughing, the teacher didn't say anything, I have no idea why and can't remember what I did exactly. A lot of things like that happened, and I was also talked down to condescendingly. Still no idea what I did exactly bc I remember things according to the social awareness I had then so... Meanwhile the fucking stupid teacher had a secret 1on1 meeting with each of my classmates to ask them why they didn't want to be my friends, making me look like even more of an outcast.

Same, man. I got lots of cringe moments in my life that i really want to forget and pretend they never happened. But thinking positively, i think they had to happen so we could learn some lessons. We are with you, brother.

I did a lot of bluepilled retarded shit too before but now never again.

Same, man. I got lots of cringe moments in my life that i really want to forget and pretend they never happened. But thinking positively, i think they had to happen so we could learn some lessons. We are with you, brother.
thanks buddyboyo

I once did something like the story in the epic r/incels post about the guy rubbing his dick on some girl on public transport, except I had no idea she wouldn't like it. I saw it as flirting and was surprised when she stormed off the tram when the doors opened JFL

Damn brah.

You got really lucky that cunt didn't run screaming to the ZOG piglice: "Rape!" and or "Sexual assault!!" as you'd likely be face down right now biting the pillow in Nigger University while Tyrone and the rest of the "brothas" run a train on you.

Damn brah.

You got really lucky that cunt didn't run screaming to the ZOG piglice: "Rape!" and or "Sexual assault!!" as you'd likely be face down right now biting the pillow in Nigger University while Tyrone and the rest of the "brothas" run a train on you.

ik and it wasn't the first time i got lucky with shit like that, i've groped a lot of girls in the past

my theory is that we perceive a huge risk of being metoo'd because it does happen a lot too, but in practice most girls just want to walk away from the situation and be done with it

And chad NEVER had to go through all of this. One of the worst consequences of being an incel is the incredibly low lvls of social skills due to social isolation. Things like these also used to happen to me, ur not alone.

And chad NEVER had to go through all of this. One of the worst consequences of being an incel is the incredibly low lvls of social skills due to social isolation. Things like these also used to happen to me, ur not alone.
:feelsbadman:

I felt physical pain reading your post.

ik and it wasn't the first time i got lucky with shit like that, i've groped a lot of girls in the past

my theory is that we perceive a huge risk of being metoo'd because it does happen a lot too, but in practice most girls just want to walk away from the situation and be done with it

I can confirm this. Have groped girls.

Last edited:
I used to think my life was a cringe compilation. But now I realize, it's a fucking try not to laugh challenge. :feelsclown:

I used to think my life was a cringe compilation. But now I realize, it's a fucking try not to laugh challenge. :feelsclown:
I used to think my life was a try not to laugh challenge. But now I realize, it's a try not to go ER challenge.

Damnn it looks like your socializing skills were stunted and it’s hard to recover from that of you are not chad since socializing don’t matter for chads

Parents have 1 job, to make sure their kids fit in their social circle and are able to have healthy relationships with family and peers and rest of society

imagine how i feel, with it being a memory of something i did instead of reading it :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

groping girls is based, we're entitled to their bodies

It's pretty fun to grope girls. NGL... Power move.

Obviously I could never get away with it today but 10 years ago man... Good times.

Damnn it looks like your socializing skills were stunted and it’s hard to recover from that of you are not chad since socializing don’t matter for chads

Parents have 1 job, to make sure their kids fit in their social circle and are able to have healthy relationships with family and peers and rest of society
my parents did the opposite, its not that they did a poor job, they openly bullied me, i would've been better off an orphan

it is very hard to recover from that but i basically have, my social skills are a whole lot better now, its just that i dont have a constant validation feedback as chad so cant really be as confident and will never be

At my first job, one time I was playing some game on my computer, and a coworker/manager (not directly my boss though) said ironically "u enjoying yourself?" And I said "yeah, do you want the link?" he said "no" and left. JFL. Needless to say that job didn't last, but that was also due to my parents sabotaging me. Shit like this is why I couldn't leave my parents house earlier than 22
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's pretty fun to grope girls. NGL... Power move.

Obviously I could never get away with it today but 10 years ago man... Good times.
its fucking awesome

im almost as cringy as you are

In middle school, I imitated Filthy Frank characters, especially Salamander Man, because I thought they were really funny.
Dalyz7z 76bb6d66 60ec 46a2 a57c 0537ad9a95b0

They were laughing AT me and mocking me the whole time, but I was absolutely oblivious until I started high school.

My social skills were abysmal to the point where I just avoided all social contact until somebody came and talked to me.

One of the highest IQ phrases i've seen on this forum

My social skills were abysmal to the point where I just avoided all social contact until somebody came and talked to me.
same but the thing about having bad social skills is that sometimes you don't know it, so i had moments of trying to be social that went awfully :cryfeels: