Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i’ll probably be dead by 2024

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
don’t really see the point anymore i guess i lost

brutal. hope things are ok brocel.

See u in 2030

Youve got it, man. Just keep distracting yourself and make the best out of things, even when you feel like you can’t. You always have something.

brutal. hope things are ok brocel.
too much bullying by chad and women + broke + low iq + non white + bad family + no friends + too much social isolation + debt

Youve got it, man. Just keep distracting yourself and make the best out of things, even when you feel like you can’t. You always have something.
nah i don’t want to work

this, don't kill yourself PLEASE

nah i don’t want to work
i expect to see you live a few more decades, I know you’ve got it in you. Pull yourself together, and talk to someone on here like me or @MiSKiRaT like you are right now, because we’re here for you. Life can only be so negative if thats what you make of it.

Dead today, dead tomorrow, there is no difference.

It makes no difference if you die today or 60 years from now in the grand scheme of things

No you won't. You'll live on, I believe in you:smonk:.

I turn 18 in 2024. I haven't gotten my drivers license, I'm hideous, I don't have a job. and considering the state of society and it's future. I think I'm just gonna kill myself. might not even make it to 2024, but who knows

I turn 18 in 2024. I haven't gotten my drivers license, I'm hideous, I don't have a job. and considering the state of society and it's future. I think I'm just gonna kill myself. might not even make it to 2024, but who knows
i’m 19 with no license and i’m in debt i know how u feel. unless ur high iq and u can moneymaxx it’s over

i don’t know how to get either of those things i’m a shut in
go to colombia fuck a whore in whatever red light district trash they have and carry a condom and just the right amount of money so even if they drug you they wont' steal your passport or some shit and once you are done ask the whore for some cocaine

go to colombia fuck a whore in whatever red light district trash they have and carry a condom and just the right amount of money so even if they drug you they wont' steal your passport or some shit and once you are done ask the whore for some cocaine
"Don't kill yourself, just do drugs and die." :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i’m 19 with no license and i’m in debt i know how u feel. unless ur high iq and u can moneymaxx it’s over
not sure how accurate it is but I took an online test and only got 105 IQ :(

2024 is going to be shit life is over for me no future or anything to look forward to.

It's possible I will as well, due to my problems from 2020.

Or this:

1669636375106-png.680783

Whoooohoooo @The Enforcer @Fat Link @MarquisDeSade

I just try and make it through today.

It sounds corny as hell but it has worked for me, not thinking about the future and weighing myself down with random heavy duty thoughts.

Maybe this could work for you.

Also you can call 988.

And there are tax attorneys who work on contingency.

^ any mod reading, please, warn this mofo at least
Hello, newbie! It is your first time? Yeah, i can tell.. say hello to our anomaly, our mad bud - INTELLAU CELISTIC!!!!!!

Or just Intel's CEO, i like to call him that way

^ any mod reading, please, warn this mofo at least
And yes, dont touch the anomaly, please - it is good, it will not end up banned.. he is totally mad, as you will learn in time

I'm 16 you kike
Sorry, lil bro, but rules are rules... We are strictly 18+

Well, you can actually stay, if you delete all your age-related posts.. just dont talk about your age, and everything will be good

Thats not my forum, not my rules

Sorry, lil bro, but rules are rules... We are strictly 18+

Well, you can actually stay, if you delete all your age-related posts.. just dont talk about your age, and everything will be good

Thats not my forum, not my rules
that rule is retarded imo you can tell if u are incel or not at 16.

i knew i was an incel at 15