Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll only let it go when I truly see women as sex objects

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I guess part of my struggles dealing with the blackpill and especially the lesbianpill is that I still want to be desired and loved by a woman, and knowing the impossibility of this is painful.

I know for a fact, even if I ascended I'd never feel safe knowing my girl can be out there lusting other women and is probably disgusted by my looks. In fact, I've been to a few situations where I can't help but assume the girl in question was indeed very grossed out by me, which is depressing.

If there was only one girl, who was really straight, and liked me, desired me, the way I wish they could. I could cope with that. But I don't have a mind reader device so I can tell which girls are being real, even if they magically liked me to the point of me finally getting a girlfriend.

Anyways, I realized the only way this can be overlooked is by giving zero fucks if women like you or not, and just fucking them. Regardless if they like you or not, just looking at them as a mere cum dumpster.

If only I could do that, who knows, maybe I could even darktriadmaxx indeed. Is it even possible? I don't know, and what kind of person, if still one, I'd become, is still unknown.

For now my only companionships will be drugs, until I succumb to the pain of a world where men mean absolute shit and have no value.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSZzyGXCTQk

That's why you lock your foid in a cage if you ever ascend.

based , dark triad maxxing might work. and the music is nice cope.