Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’ll never work if it’s not worth it

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’ll never ever work in my whole damn life if it’s not worth and I don’t get shit from it

I’ll rather go to mental hospital or prison to work

Fuck you all workers you pathetic sheep

Leechmaxx forever

I would’ve worked if it was worth the money and the energy and I wasn’t bullied all the time

Eat shit you idiots

No pussy = no work.

you need money for copes + if you haven't given up yet, you can't be a neet

you need money for copes + if you haven't given up yet, you can't be a neet
I can leech my family I don’t give a fuck stop with your bullshit

No reason to contribute to a soyciety that shits on you
This ,I’d rather be homeless in Istanbul than working like slaves, these morons will say you have to but nah I don’t have to fuck em

Prison over work is a bit steep. You'd rather live amongst all those faggots in prison and potentially be someone's bitch? Because u know an incel stands no chance in prison

I agree with leechmaxxing tho. Leech off the government.

Screen Recording 20220316 005611 YouTube 2

Thoughts on my gif :feelswhere:?

Prison over work is a bit steep. You'd rather live amongst all those faggots in prison and potentially be someone's bitch? Because u know an incel stands no chance in prison
I doubt prison is like USA here I’ll never be someone’s bitch , prison is just like school here really

Then mental hospital

If you are able to find a way, to sustainability leech off of family or the government, then yeah I completely agree.

It's not as easy as that though for some, if I tried to do that my family would kick me on my ass into the streets, and welfare here only pays good if you're a single foid with 5+ kids.

I work in IT and make decent money, so at least I can get good copes.

that my family would kick me on my ass into the streets
If they Do that I’ll just meet them and whole family and stab them to death, they know that very well

Let them do that to you

not as easy as that though for some, if I tried to do that my family would kick me on my ass into the streets, and welfare here only pays good if you're a single foid with 5+ kids.
I’d just go to mental hospital after killing my family

My previous manager, Justin, would use company time to flirt with foid employees despite being married. Seeing this faggot cuck me by getting foids while I made him a paycheck was enough for me to conclude i will never work unless on my own terms. Self-employment is my only way out of this NEETdom.
Yep based

I’ll never ever work in my whole damn life if it’s not worth and I don’t get shit from it

Leechmaxx forever

I would’ve worked if it was worth the money and the energy and I wasn’t bullied all the time

Eat shit you idiots
based thread

Leechmaxx forever

Eat shit you idiots
You'll need money.

Pick an easy job.

Security guard.

Part time

Leechmaxx forever

Eat shit you idiots
I work because the alternative is homelessness and true poverty. If I had a family I could mooch off of or government assistance I would, but it doesn’t work that way here.

If I was a woman I could probably get carried by some simping betabux.