Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'll never have the face of a girl waiting for a kiss.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
I'll never see the face of a girl waiting for a kiss, that romanticized moment when we both kiss each other for the first time, just because of my face and height. The very things in this fucking world I cannot control.

D8k648p e722f159 b686 46dd b0f3 dc5f2fd1da1d 1

FUCK ITS OVER
FUCK ITS OVER
FUCK ITS OVER
FUCK ITS OVER
FUCK ITS OVER
FUCK ITS OVER
FUCK ITS OVER

2e1N8QbPKy 14

the kisspill destroyed me more than the dogpill . just too brutal

over for spanish mangacels

Brutal, we'll never see any kind of affectionate look from a girl, because they only look at us with disinterest or disgust. Manga is my only cope.

Is the manga Prison School?

even if you become a chad right now, it's over because girls already experienced all that stuff in their teen years
Being aware that you lost your childhood, puberty, adolescence and young adulthood is the ultimate (blackpill / suicidefuel / it's over ) to ever exist.

Under no circumstances watch the movie "a voice in silence" is pure ropefuel, better watch anime where there are only men.
Why is that manga in Spanish? you speak?

Under no circumstances watch the movie "a voice in silence" is pure ropefuel, better watch anime where there are only men.
Why is that manga in Spanish? you speak?
nah it was the only scene i could find with color. it just so happened to be in spanish

Brutal, we'll never see any kind of affectionate look from a girl, because they only look at us with disinterest or disgust. Manga is my only cope.
:feelsrope:

nah it was the only scene i could find with color. it just so happened to be in spanish

:feelsrope:
You need to buy a dakimakura, by the way the anima thing inspired me, I did something similar to what you did. I feel happier now.

You need to buy a dakimakura, by the way the anima thing inspired me, I did something similar to what you did. I feel happier now.
ill probably end up buying one, and np :feelsokman:

Fucking brutal