Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'll never give my white family attention.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They've been asking me these past few months if I wanna hang out and shit. (After we're all in our 20's) and my teens are over. No. I will never ever give you the attention you want. I'll be getting a house by next year and I'll be cutting ties with all of them. They have been a burden on my life since I was born. I leech/a worry.

Imagine there's a hobo that moves next door that asks you for shit then ignores you when he gets what he wants. You cant remove him either. Plus he expects you to give him love and attention from time to time and not expect it back. You wanna fix him but you cant. That's basically my family. A leech. Its sucking my life out of me and they've held me down for my entire life.

Normal families spend time with each other, motivate, share moments, talk to each other. I never got any of that.

I've had to live on their time. Could never work cuz of welfare and could never develop social skills or bonds.

I sit and wanna mind my own business but can't because "my family" pops in my head 24/7, yet it holds no value to me.

It's like something subconsciously I have to take care of but I can't.

I'll finally be starting my life from day 1 (Literally) after I move out and I'll see how much I can repair my life from then on out. I'll have no worries. My family will no longer be a worry in the back of my head, i can just relax and focus on myself and friends and dates (if that happens) bahahaa..

It'll be like squashing the leech in this video.

View: https://youtu.be/4ViP7xlZiiI

Last edited:
You are a nice guy. You will be alright.

If your family is toxic then you should break relations with them, I didn't do that and I got pulled into a lot of drama vortexes. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They won't get an ounce of my attention :blackpill:

They've been asking me these past few months if I wanna hang out and shit. (After we're all in our 20's) and my teens are over. No. I will never ever give you the attention you want. I'll be getting a house by next year and I'll be cutting ties with all of them. They have been a burden on my life since I was born. I leech/a worry.

Imagine there's a hobo that moves next door that asks you for shit then ignores you when he gets what he wants. You cant remove him either. Plus he expects you to give him love and attention from time to time and not expect it back. You wanna fix him but you cant. That's basically my family. A leech. Its sucking my life out of me and they've held me down for my entire life.

Normal families spend time with each other, motivate, share moments, talk to each other. I never got any of that.

I've had to live on their time. Could never work cuz of welfare and could never develop social skills or bonds.

I sit and wanna mind my own business but can't because "my family" pops in my head 24/7, yet it holds no value to me.

It's like something subconsciously I have to take care of but I can't.

I'll finally be starting my life from day 1 (Literally) after I move out and I'll see how much I can repair my life from then on out. I'll have no worries. My family will no longer be a worry in the back of my head, i can just relax and focus on myself and friends and dates (if that happens) bahahaa..

It'll be like squashing the leech in this video.

View: https://youtu.be/4ViP7xlZiiI

Why did you feel the need to put "white" in the title? Just curious.