Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'll never get over how brutal it all is

Knull

Knull

I Lift Thefore I Am
★★★★★
I'll never get over how brutal it all is, specially during this time of the year. The summer is so brutal bros, you see all the couples walking around and laughing, eating food together. Meanwhile im just rotting. And it's not like i didn't try either, I tried my best but everytime i tried making a move on a girl i just got rejected all throughout my fucking life. Its even more brutal when im on my way to the gym and I see some kid that seems to be around 15 with a girl in his arms when i remember damn well when i was that age i was just playing games and watching anime. Redpill copers will say "just approach more bro!" , why should I? I already humiliated myself enough, its over. Its so ridiculous that I have to do so much bullshit meanwhile foids just exist and have dudes approach them and do all the work while they just sit on their ass. The dating dynamic between the genders is inherently flawed.

It will only get worse over time.

I went to the mall today with my mom, and I swear I saw normie faggots galore. I felt so embarrassed to be seen in public that I was rushing my mom to hurry up with her shopping. The amount of chads and stacies I saw pissed me the fuck off ngl, and I had to have seen at least 8 or 9 couples holding hands and showing affection to one another. Just another reason to stay in my room when I'm not wage slaving.

Should’ve chosen better genetics buddy boyo

And it's hard to escape it too. I see It everywhere when I go outside and online.