Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ll never be happy again

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Nothing will ever make me happy again. I have far too many issues, regrets and significant periods I went through that will make sure I’ll never be happy. Even if I do ascend I won’t find happiness my ascension would only be through a hookup (implying that it’ll ever happen). If you unironically have a chanced of finding happiness in the future you mog me.

The idea that you can learn from your mistakes or regrets is the biggest bullshit I’ve ever heard. Any significant regrets or failures will always haunt you and you can never ever redo or make them up. Being good at something at a older age is quite frankly useless and irrelevant as it only matters when you’re younger. Fuck my life man.

I can't remember the last time I was happy.

cope by eating mexican food tbh, blood.
omw to go get some wet burrito rn, mang.

it's over

cope by eating mexican food tbh, blood.
omw to go get some wet burrito rn, mang.

it's over
I don’t eat stuff like that
I can't remember the last time I was happy.
Neither can I. But whenever it was, it was certainly the last time I’ll feel that sensation.

I don’t even think I’ll ever ascend it nevER began normies are so lucky

Life is a divine comedy and God is the joker

jfl at youngcels declaring their life is over before they’re even out of high school
Massive cope if you think otherwise everyone holds thing from HS against you. Most people who are successful at life or not even successful just completely normal or mediocre had something they were good at by they time they were 18. Even if they didnt know what they were gonna do they had some skill they could utilize

Friendly reminder that Normies still complain about their lives even though they know what it’s like to be loved and liked.
Ungrateful bastards.
I love how they act like covid was some life changing experiance that just was too much to bear. I guess all that dismissing of forced loneliness came back to bit them in the ass.

Same here. When it comes to learning from past mistakes, it doesn't necessarily apply to all incels. At least not when the issues are not within your control like race, height, autism etc. You can learn you should've never tried to begin with and avoided the degredation of your self-woth from repeated rejection, but until time machines get invented, that lesson doesn't do you much good.

I feel so empty nowadays my life is going nowhere

Once you swallow the :blackpill:, life becomes predictable but more stable. Most of things you encounter and have to struggle with is determined by genetics, even the chemistry of your brain.

if you messed up your youth there is no going back, you will always regret your mistakes thinking back to what you should have done differently.

Watching funny videos is a good cope but I'd do anything to have the happiness of what it feels like to eat some tasty ice cream on a summer's day.

Watching funny videos is a good cope but I'd do anything to have the happiness of what it feels like to eat some tasty ice cream on a summer's day.
Real

Yes I know that my life will be suffering from now on.

It wasn't that bad before because I still had hope for this life. I still had concrete plans for my ascension. Now they're gone and without defying biology and physics I will never get what I always wanted.

Fr tho brocel you're only option is jewpills or else you will end up homeless.

Fr tho brocel you're only option is jewpills or else you will end up homeless.
I already take Jew pills for adhd and they barely help

They’re Straterra so I’m not sure what category that fits into
That's not either of them. You likely need stronger jew pills. Unless you think that there's a way that you can become more productive naturally (which, judging from your posts, seems impossible at this point). I'm in the same boat so I'm not judging.

That's not either of them. You likely need stronger jew pills. Unless you think that there's a way that you can become more productive naturally (which, judging from your posts, seems impossible at this point). I'm in the same boat so I'm not judging.
Yea I need to get on adderall or smth like that

jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-jeff-bezos-girlfriend.jpg

Dream. Believe. Achieve.
My dreams are not to get rich when I'm oldcel and get cucked by my wife.

My dreams are about intense physical and emotional experiences with teenage girls. Like those described in so many books.

My dreams are not to get rich when I'm oldcel and get cucked by my wife.

My dreams are about intense physical and emotional experiences with teenage girls. Like those described in so many books.
I hear you lad and I'm just mucking around and trying to be upbeat. I know it's bleak. It's tuff. That's why we're here :(