Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ll never be Chad

They couldnt be chads without your subhumanity as comparison

As long as the concept of winners exists , there must also be losers

~ Madara
Most brutal truth of life. We are playing a zero sum game.

cant possible be good for you to watch those type of vids bro, even i got hit by them...

Most brutal truth of life. We are playing a zero sum game.
facts which is why you should do everything in the most underhanded and quickest way possible

there is no vishnu to reincarnate you into chad in the next life for your good deeds, it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

cant possible be good for you to watch those type of vids bro, even i got hit by them...
I’ve always wanted to become that tall(6’5 minimum) dominant guy with a hot face…

Just imagine being a 6’5 Quarterback on the college football team in an D1 school and looking like them. Life on tutorial mode

I’ve always wanted to become that tall(6’5 minimum) dominant guy with a hot face…

Just imagine being a 6’5 Quarterback on the college football team in an D1 school and looking like them. Life on tutorial mode
same, that would be heaven