Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'll meet you in incelhalla!

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
f

Last edited:
I'll meet you in incelhalla when I dewit (in minecraft) soon there will be a rebellion
How do you even go ER in coutnry without guns? You need to be strong and athletic to masacre with knives :chad:

How do you even go ER in coutnry without guns? You need to be strong and athletic to masacre with knives :chad:
He can fall off a scyscraper like many Chinese daredevils do.

He wants to play ER in Co op (in gears of wars 2)
I doubt it, he’s probably referring to his scheduled “suicide” attempt on october 14

I doubt it, he’s probably referring to his scheduled “suicide” attempt on october 14
Brutal. Don't suicide op, @SadBoy888 is right, travel to South Korea and plastic surgery maxx.

Brutal. Don't suicide op, @SadBoy888 is right, travel to South Korea and plastic surgery maxx.
Oh I wouldn’t worry if I were you. No one who would actually commit suicide would be like this, it’s just another attention whoring joke, a complete farce

Why? If you plan to rope or ER what you have to lose? Have you seen before and after of some KPop celebrities? Not even their mothers can recognize them anymore.

I'll meet you in incelhalla when I dewit (in minecraft) soon there will be a rebellion

Don't do it, you won't see any of us and there won't be a rebellion if we all kill ourselves. You worked very hard to get a degree and you IQ mog 80% of your country, are you really willing to throw all of that away for nothing?

What will your parents think? They raised you and will see their little boy die.

Make-upmaxxing and surgerymaxxing works wonders. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I mean if he came to the point to kill himself, might as well try all the options. He is rich and all rich people do some esthetic corrections.

Except your nose and eyes, rest seem OK. Modern plastic surgery can rearrange your entire face with enough money.
you must be ugly as fuck to say that

Except your nose and eyes, rest seem OK. Modern plastic surgery can rearrange your entire face with enough money.
This song resonated very personally as a kid while watching Hunchback of Notre Dame. My wish to go out and live a nomal life will never be fulfilled because of my face and height. So my mother hired a lot of tutors to force me to grind for days or nights without stopping. At the end of the day nothing could have stopped me from being a 22 year old virgin meanwhile chad (or, rather Chang) loses his virginity at 13. I'm roping this year for sure, becuase I had hope it would get better, don't worry I will succeed since my parent;s house is a 13 floor building. To quote the TV tropes page: "Don't expect any of that to allow someone this ugly to get a happy ending. Grotesques are universally tragic characters." :feelsohgod:

This song resonated very personally as a kid while watching Hunchback of Notre Dame. My wish to go out and live a nomal life will never be fulfilled because of my face and height. So my mother hired a lot of tutors to force me to grind for days or nights without stopping. At the end of the day nothing could have stopped me from being a 22 year old virgin meanwhile chad (or, rather Chang) loses his virginity at 13. I'm roping this year for sure, becuase I had hope it would get better, don't worry I will succeed since my parent;s house is a 13 floor building. To quote the TV tropes page: "Don't expect any of that to allow someone this ugly to get a happy ending. Grotesques are universally tragic characters." :feelsohgod:
Well said and sad at the same time. If i were you, i would buy an lamborghini and drive around to mog people.

mods ban this dude and wipe his acc cus if he really does do it i dont want us to be targeted for him being a member

Who will fight against mainland China and be a pawn in a new US geopolitical strategy if you die?

Screen Shot 2017 06 09 at 43434 PM