Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'll just get a gamer girl gf!

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
I've noticed that a good portion of average and bellow average guys. Think they can score by getting a gamer girl gf:soy:. But this doesn't make any sense because she can easily find a chad that plays all the video games that you do and has more to offer. Why do faggots and soycels think their gonna find a cute nerdy weeaboo otaku gf?

Gamer girls are using gaming as a vehicle to advertise themselves to Chad/syphon validation from orbiters.

There is no such thing as a gamer girl.

What annoys me is when those faggots think whiteknighting and donating to them will make it more likely they'll get their pussies.

The cope is retarded it has no basis in reality why can't these faggots understand?

Attachments

• 1589685787742.jpg
    1589685787742.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 79
twitch is filled with those idiot men donating to plain foids.

Because these men are dinosaurs from an old era, they still believe that videogames, computers and other nerdy shit are niche.

Because these men are dinosaurs from an old era, they still believe that videogames, computers and other nerdy shit are niche.
Ironically enough these people are more out of touch than we are.

le gamer girl

IM LIEK SUCH A NERD LOL
Jump to:navigation, search

OMG IM LIEK SUCH A NERD LOL is an utterance of horn-rimmed-glasses-wearing pseudo-nerdgirls who create YouTube vids pretending to be interested in obscure topics. These girls are able to get attention from both Chad and a circle of orbiters despite the fact that their male looksmatch would be incel.
This represents further female incursion into fields which were previously held to be for males, such as video games. This can deprive male incels of interests or 'copes' which have not yet been infiltrated by females. As such, you can expect similar sentiments to be expressed by 'gamer girls' and their ilk. It is also associated with the conceit that females can become orthodox representatives of obscure cliques or interests, despite not taking these seriously.

I used to be friends with a foid :soy:(online of course) and we would play minecraft together. The amount of fucking attention she got was astounding.

i would accept a gamer gf. but i really want a ballerina gf.

I know a “gamer girl” who’s dating a short low-tier normie. I’m not sure if he found an unicorn or the girl is mentally ill. She has only male friends JFL

I know a “gamer girl” who’s dating a short low-tier normie. I’m not sure if he found an unicorn or the girl is mentally ill. She has only male friends JFL
Huh thats odd

They imagine its a weirdo girl with no friends like Misaki from NHK except that doesn't exist IRL because Chad is cumming inside of her as I type this out

I gave up on that pipe dream years ago.

I just want a 2D GF :cryfeels:

Gamer girls are prostitutes, twitch is OnlyFans for nerdy teens.

Why do faggots and soycels think their gonna find a cute nerdy weeaboo otaku gf?
Because they are not smart enough to understand what you wrote about.

They imagine its a weirdo girl with no friends like Misaki from NHK except that doesn't exist IRL because Chad is cumming inside of her as I type this out

Is he rich?

It's 2020.
Any dumb angle you can think of on how to make yourself more interesting or tap into a sexual market with novel ideas or unexplored sexual market has been thought of, published a shitty book on, and rinsed dry by more interesting and better looking guys.

I’m sure everyone in 2020 knows this is just a meme, women only play games with incels minds and if you’re referring to video games to trick soypilled idiots into donating money for having literally ZERO skills
v-volcel if you wouldn't :cryfeels:

JFL boyo
Is he rich?

Usually gamer girls are mentally ill, makes it easier to scam retard soys of their money

gamer girls are the worst, especially the attractive ones

hey thanks for the thread boyo. no I didn't say gamer or any of that shit but legit giga depressed foids and how to find them. I know egirls and 'nerdy' bitches are just a different type of attention whore. great thread though :feelsokman:

Gamer girls deadass are the demographic with the biggest ratio of simps lusting after them. Fucking fishing in a private stocked lake.

hey thanks for the thread boyo. no I didn't say gamer or any of that shit but legit giga depressed foids and how to find them. I know egirls and 'nerdy' bitches are just a different type of attention whore. great thread though :feelsokman:
thanks I like making good threads:feelsautistic:

Soy fags stuck in a a fantasy. If you even had a gamer gf they would be even more lazy and do fuck all but play games

my oneitis gamer girl caught me staring at her . She looks at me like im a creep
since then she's been avoiding me like the plague :feelskek:
There is no such thing as a gamer girl.
there are but they still wont like me ofcourse

Last edited:
There's something real comfy about the abbreviation gf
:feelsbadman: