Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll have to settle for a leftist gf

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I am an effeminate faggot with a young looking face and my personality is not domineering no based woman would like me it's OVER I'll have to settle for an sjw when I inevitably ascend

i'd rather not

mtb noodle gf or death

I will never settle down with a misandrist, hypersexual, mentally-ill, brainwashed, jew-serving and negro-loving piece of shit leftist foid.

I will never settle down with a misandrist, hypersexual, mentally-ill, brainwashed, jew-serving and negro-loving piece of shit leftist foid.
So you don't want a gf?

SJW women are neo-nazi Chad only

I would take almost anyone as long as they are not obese.

Call me a volcel, but I would not fuck an obese person. That would be like fucking a man to me.

@HONKLER BANDICOON
Meh whatever u know what I meant I am not attracted to men. Isn't faggot just like a term for a weak looking dude?

Nah brocel, just stick with "it's over".

Mogs me. Not even the libtard alphabet foids want me.

Im a mtb noodle larping as a trucel curry this might be ur chance to ascend risk it or lose it
sheeeeeit send discord pm rn i am bosnian chadlite

Alt noodle women are actually pretty cute. Outside of that . No
U racis?

Episode 4 Hair GIF by Soul Train
episode 4 hair GIF

All women are leftists

They'd rather die alone than settle down with sub 8 males

who cares if a foid is a 'leftist' or a trad larper jfl

they're both disgusting whores

I am an effeminate faggot with a young looking face and my personality is not domineering no based woman would like me it's OVER I'll have to settle for an sjw when I inevitably ascend
the fuck does that have to do with anything