Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'll go full Chad on my oneitis

Is this low iq?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I really can't say I'm an incel if I didn't give my absolute best.
I'm currently ignoring my oneitis because of reasons I mentioned in previous threads, all the while she claims that "she never lied to me and did nothing wrong".
If she approaches me in RL with that, i'll go full chad on her and see the results.

The result is probably getting into a fight with one of her orbiters but I don't give a fuck anyways.
If it works(not gonna happen but a man can dream) it will be great
If it doesn't(most probable outcome) I will get seriously screwed up

All in all, this is low iq but I have to be alpha one fucking time in my life before I fucking go.

Dude how many times has she fucked you over and YET you are still in conctact with her?

you're gonna ascend because your face isn't subhuman proven by the fact that you received 5 letters on valentines, and then you're gonna shut your fucking mouth about it and keep posting about your retarded demonology shit

Dude how many times has she fucked you over and YET you are still in conctact with her?
I'm not. But for reasons i'll pm you I can't really avoid her physically.
you're gonna ascend because your face isn't subhuman proven by the fact that you received 5 letters on valentines, and then you're gonna shut your fucking mouth about it and keep posting about your retarded demonology shit
5 troll letters and two was from men. And one just said "heil hitler".

You're Chadlitemaxxed teenager who got 5 letters on valentines. Interesting.

I thought you were done with her?

Stop with this bro. It’s time to move on.

Also, elab letters, how were they trollmaxxed?

You're Chadlitemaxxed teenager who got 5 letters on valentines. Interesting.
I wish tbh. I'm not maxxed in any way.

I thought you were done with her?

Stop with this bro. It’s time to move on.
I have to give it a try. It's impossible for me to physically avoid her.

Also, elab letters, how were they trollmaxxed?
5 letters
Two from men.
3 letters from foids
one says: heil hitler
second says: we need to build a wall
third is empty.

I truly am a chadlite. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm not. But for reasons i'll pm you I can't really avoid her physically.

5 troll letters and two was from men. And one just said "heil hitler".
3 letters from foids, and you brush it off as nothing. You received more letters on one valentines than I have received throughout the entirety of my life

3 letters from foids, and you brush it off as nothing. You received more letters on one valentines than I have received throughout the entirety of my life
They weren't serious. If I approached those foids I would get fucked up.

5 letters
Two from men.
3 letters from foids
third is empty.

Oh... Over, boyo :feelsbadman:

tf does that even mean?
Act like an alpha chad, hold her and shit. I don't care i'm low inhib i'll just act giga confident and like I own her or something.

I say do it. This way at last you won't be able to think in the feature "if I only tried".

Now going ER is seen as violent action. Go Chad

It seems like you're only after your oneitis.
I want to clarify, that just because that one girl rejects you, that doesn't make you an incel.
I hope you'll get over her soon.
But wtf is that 5 letters on Valentine's day? Man, I honestly have no clue how you aren't banned yet.
Constantly having contact with females, getting letters on Valentine's, that's normie shit right there. I honestly respect you for getting away with that shit.
OnTopic: Do it. It's a very good idea. Give it your best shot and see what happens.

Act like an alpha chad, hold her and shit. I don't care i'm low inhib i'll just act giga confident and like I own her or something.
Confront her. If not let it go . Can’t orbit her forever man or she make you look silly. I did that in like middle school and it got me no where.

W VSz Tc M

:soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

It seems like you're only after your oneitis.
I want to clarify, that just because that one girl rejects you, that doesn't make you an incel.
I hope you'll get over her soon.
But wtf is that 5 letters on Valentine's day? Man, I honestly have no clue how you aren't banned yet.
Constantly having contact with females, getting letters on Valentine's, that's normie shit right there. I honestly respect you for getting away with that shit.
OnTopic: Do it. It's a very good idea. Give it your best shot and see what happens.
You seem to lead a witch hunt on me. Let me elaborate this once and for all.
I have faced rejection my whole life. My oneitis rejection is the most significant one because it made me swallow the blackpill.
5 letters, yes. But read this:

5 letters
Two from men.
3 letters from foids
third is empty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confront her. If not let it go . Can’t orbit her forever man or she make you look silly. I did that in like middle school and it got me no where.
I have to tbh.

REEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE TO TRY

:feelswhat:
wait a fucking minute, do you have girls that want to talk to you irl???

doesn't sound too much incel to me man

:feelswhat:
wait a fucking minute, do you have girls that want to talk to you irl???

doesn't sound too much incel to me man
It's high school.
Also, I am social and I talk with everyone, but I girls don't see me in an attractive or sexual manner, and thus I am an incel.

Aren't you 5'3?

Abort mission.

3 letters from foids.
Bro ...
I'm not leading a witch hunt on you, I just know that if you have girls talking to you and sending you funny letters on Valentine's day, you aren't a fucking incel.
This is the wrong place for you mate, you should be out there fucking pussy, because I know you can. This is some motivational shit right here and I mean it. I just want the best for you and I guarantee you, you'll have a better time going out there and having fun with the girls instead of posting satanism on an incel board.

5'2. And the only thing that should have been aborted is me.

I have to try.
Sorry bro but at 5’2 you aren’t even seen as a man. You’re a little harmless child.

It’s brutal.

Go for it man! But like I said many times, being on this forum and having a oneitis is self destruction.

3 letters from foids.
Bro ...
I'm not leading a witch hunt on you, I just know that if you have girls talking to you and sending you funny letters on Valentine's day, you aren't a fucking incel.
This is the wrong place for you mate, you should be out there fucking pussy, because I know you can. This is some motivational shit right here and I mean it. I just want the best for you and I guarantee you, you'll have a better time going out there and having fun with the girls instead of posting satanism on an incel board.
You seem to overreact to things. Three troll letters isn't anything. I do talk to foids because I'm not shy and don't have a problem with it but I can't take it to the next level, and believe me, I have tried.

I will continue to try, and I appreciate your support but I doubt I will ascend and this is one of mine desperate attempts.
Go for it man! But like I said many times, being on this forum and having a oneitis is self destruction.
Self destruction isn't really harmful if you plan on killing yourself.
Sorry bro but at 5’2 you aren’t even seen as a man. You’re a little harmless child.

It’s brutal.
IK. I don't know what to do. I don't want to LDAR untill I go. I have to do something.

Wait when did people still give out valentines.... I thought everyone stopped giving out valentines after elementary....

>having an oneitis
Imagine being this bluepilled.

I really can't say I'm an incel if I didn't give my absolute best.
I'm currently ignoring my oneitis because of reasons I mentioned in previous threads, all the while she claims that "she never lied to me and did nothing wrong".
If she approaches me in RL with that, i'll go full chad on her and see the results.

The result is probably getting into a fight with one of her orbiters but I don't give a fuck anyways.
If it works(not gonna happen but a man can dream) it will be great
If it doesn't(most probable outcome) I will get seriously screwed up

All in all, this is low iq but I have to be alpha one fucking time in my life before I fucking go.
Palpatine idea

Go for it, OP.

自殺すれば,君の苦しみはすべてなくなるぞ

Last edited: