Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'll die bitter and alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
There is no way out of this life. I can't make friends because I hate myself too much. I know bluepilled people will say "hmmm sweaty, you just gotta stop hating yourself" but I can't stop starving myself of love. I'll always be bitter, alone, and I'll never be able to have friends. It's because I'm disgusting, physically at least. I try to be as nice as I can to others but how nice can you be to bad people before they take advantage of you? Tell me, how many normalfags and chads will harass me constantly before I find someone who likes me? How can I live on like this? I fucking hate normalfags, it's either they're evil people or they're gullible and ignorant willingly. There is no way out. I'll always be a raped, disgusting, filthy being that drags his body, writhing with worms and covered in blood and mucus, through this earthen cadaver known as planet Earth.

How old are you?

Its impossible to escape. We are fucked tbh

You can try making friends with other incels/robots/wizards, can you not?

How old are you?

If you can't make friends your life is pretty much over

If you are non NT your life never began,you are just a spectator