Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll become an incel dictator

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
Becoming a dictator or a country is not going to be easy, but it's going to be easier than getting laid, because it's an objective that doesn't depend on my looks, instead it depends on my intelligence, skills, character and capacity to influence other rejected virgins. I know it will happen.

Throughout history, there were people who didn't want humans to be united, they tried to divide humans in races, they taught humans from one race that the humans from the other race were inferior and therefore couldn't be friends, there were humans that thought that used nationalism to divide people and taught that humans from other nations are inferior, and we, rejected virgins no woman wants, will divide humanity between people who were classified as good enough by the opposite sex and people who haven't, we don't see sexhavers as our equals, and we must not be friends with sexually active men, they are the enemy we must fight, they are the privileged class we must defeat and punish. I don't feel proud of my race or nationality, the only "us vs them" mentality I want is virgins against sexhavers, that will be the hatred I will promote as a dictator.

Remember that women classified you as not good enough. Sex classifies people as not-good-enough, therefore, sex must be eliminated, I long for the day in which humans are genetically modified to not have sexual desires, I long for the day in which we find an artificial way to reproduce humans, so that we don't depend on human sexuality. We won't let them enjoy what we can't enjoy, we won't let them win this game, I fantasize about creating a terrorist group that mutilates the genitals of sexhavers, so they can't enjoy the sex we can't enjoy, I want to drag them to our level, that's equality.

That's what I'll do when I become the dictator of the rejected virgins, and that will be easier than getting a girlfriend who actually desires me.

Last edited:
If you had the makings of a dictator, you would not be an incel.
Consider becoming a srl kllr instead. That fits the incel profile much better.

If you had the makings of a dictator, you would not be an incel.
Consider becoming a srl kllr instead. That fits the incel profile much better.
We rejected virgins shouldn't limit ourselves by putting ourselves into boxes, we need to defeat sexhavers.

We rejected virgins shouldn't limit ourselves by putting ourselves into boxes, we need to defeat sexhavers.
I also disagree with defeatism, but becoming the leader of a country, let alone its dictator, requires an insane amount of social prowess that an incel could not possibly have.

Establish a traditionalist patriachist state

I just hope I get enough money to LDAR everyday without a worry

I also disagree with defeatism, but becoming the leader of a country, let alone its dictator, requires an insane amount of social prowess that an incel could not possibly have.
That would be true if I needed the validation of normies and sexhavers, but I just want the validation of other incels, they will call me the emperor of virgins, they will call me "VIRGINIS MAXXIMVS".

sounds like too much effort tbh

doesn't depend on my looks, instead it depends on my intelligence, skills, character and capacity to influence other rejected virgins.
Rejected virgins will listen to a htn calling himself incel, not to a truecel

I will join your army if that would happen.

Nft Breathe GIF by Grillz Gang

That would be true if I needed the validation of normies and sexhavers, but I just want the validation of other incels, they will call me the emperor of virgins, they will call me "VIRGINIS MAXXIMVS".
How will you get to office or turn over a government if all incels are rotting????

you will spend the rest of your life in a basement in the slums of Mumbai and you will like it