Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'll be 27 in september.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
It's over, right?

I'm an oldcel, and man, it's been so long yet so fast.
I've always said to myself that I'd join the 27 Club, but I tried to kill myself 3 times already but chickened out. The first time I tried I was 14 and I was saved by a random old man.

Nothing much to say. Living is like this is a horror. I want to kms but can't because I'm a coward.

25-29 passed so fucking fast for me it is actually fucking disturbing.

The older you get the faster time flies, which is good I guess but still pretty sad. I will probably kys myself with 35. I guess that is when you are officially old, even tough many would even say 30. I simply can't see myself rotting with 40.

I'll be 27 in october

Damn, this is hella relatable.

I'll be turning 28 in september, my life has been nothing but failure and rejection

:cryfeels:

25-29 passed so fucking fast for me it is actually fucking disturbing.

The older you get the faster time flies, which is good I guess but still pretty sad. I will probably kys myself with 35. I guess that is when you are officially old, even tough many would even say 30. I simply can't see myself rotting with 40.
For me 27 to 34 flied by in the speed of light, it was like yesterday that i was 26.

For me 27 to 34 flied by in the speed of light, it was like yesterday that i was 26.
Aging isn't really that bad. People become more indifferent with age.

There is a reason old people are content just staring out of the window the whole day. Young people are full of energy which you have to constantly release or you get depressed.

Pfft you youngsters don't know what it's like to be old.

Aging isn't really that bad. People become more indifferent with age.

There is a reason old people are content just staring out of the window the whole day. Young people are full of energy which you have to constantly release or you get depressed.
Aging is really scary for me, with every passing year everything about you declines.

Aging is really scary for me, with every passing year everything about you declines.
Who gives a shit. The sooner we leave this shit world the better.

There is some comfort in approaching the guaranteed end.

Who gives a shit. The sooner we leave this shit world the better.

There is some comfort in approaching the guaranteed end.
I'm scared of not being able to take care of myself, it would be better if i died before that.

I'm scared of not being able to take care of myself, it would be better if i died before that.
You can drink yourself to death before you even approach such an age. :feelsokman: