Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ill admit it.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I like some female musician's

THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST :feelsrope:

I can't name one I've listened to in the last 2 years but drop the names for me, I'm curious

depends which ones

Most of them have a ghost writer anyway so I wouldn't worry too much. It's probably some truecel alone in his room writing all of these pop songs, coping his balls off that one day he will find love. Kek :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Most of them have a ghost writer anyway so I wouldn't worry too much. It's probably some truecel alone in his room writing all of these pop songs, coping his balls off that one day he will find love. Kek :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Correct I am a trucel and my music was just blatantly stolen by lots of normies I knew.

Courtney killed Kurt and then stole his music and used it for hole

But I've tried to play with bands it didn't work and I never play live. I've shared some guitar stuff on here.

Folk music
That's very based brocel :feelsokman:

I'm sorry that normies do stuff like that to you. Most of them don't have a creative bone in their body.

As long as you make it for yourself, and you put your whole heart into it then nothing will phase you.

That's very based brocel :feelsokman:

I'm sorry that normies do stuff like that to you. Most of them don't have a creative bone in their body.

As long as you make it for yourself, and you put your whole heart into it then nothing will phase you.
Yeah I just didn't know how much they didn't care about stealing something creative and calling it their own. Esp my shit which I thought was mediocre since I have low self esteem. I just don't get it. I thought the point of art was to share yourself. But I guess now that ai art is prevalent no one really cares anymore.

Yeah I just didn't know how much they didn't care about stealing something creative and calling it their own. Esp my shit which I thought was mediocre since I have low self esteem. I just don't get it. I thought the point of art was to share yourself. But I guess now that ai art is prevalent no one really cares anymore.
If somebody is stealing your music then it must be pretty good man. You can always try copyrighting your stuff on YouTube if this happens again.

Art should be about self expression and emotion first and foremost.

Trent reznors a genius
I've been wanting to go through their discography when I get the chance. I've only heard a few singles, but he makes some good stuff.

I'll probably check out pretty hate machine soon :feelsYall:

If you listen to female musicians
YOU ARE A FAKECEL
If you watch movies with women in them
YOU ARE A FAKECEL
If you play games with women in them
YOU ARE A FAKECEL
If you watch read books with women in them
YOU ARE A FAKECEL
If you eat food that was made by women
YOU ARE A FAKECEL
If you go into the same building as women do
YOU ARE A FAKECEL
If you live in the same city as a woman
YOU ARE A FAKECEL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA ALLL THESE FAKECELS HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I like a lot of female musicians, for example Madonna, Belinda Carlisle, Mylene Farmer, Cyndi Lauper etc.

I don't think that that's gendered too much. If anything, I would assume people slightly prefer listening to music sung by the opposite sex.

Honestly, same man