Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@ilieknothing are you married yet?

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
@ilieknothing any updates pertaining to your arranged marriage? I still consider you a truecel and i'll probably follow in your footsteps

Yeah he invited me to his wedding

trynna gather some advice when it comes to arranged marriages and what i should expect

i'm going to sleep its late, i will respond to my brocels tomorrow

If so, lifefuel for this based-husbandcel.:feelsokman:

@ilieknothing any updates pertaining to your arranged marriage? I still consider you a truecel and i'll probably follow in your footsteps
My parents have got me talking to imo a Stacy tier foid who works in IT in curryland. We will see what happens in that regard

I guess I can do an open invitation to my wedding as my last post here if the mods allow it
Our first incels.is meeting will be at a fakecel's wedding.

My parents have got me talking to imo a Stacy tier foid who works in IT in curryland. We will see what happens in that regard
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:if you don't mind me asking, what does she actually do. IT is really broad. Most foids are front end devs or IT technicians in my country, rare to see a foid doing SWE or some sheit like that mang. If she's stacy i'd assume she does the latter.
I guess I can do an open invitation to my wedding as my last post here if the mods allow it
Unfathomably based mang, I wish I could attend, is it in curryland?

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:if you don't mind me asking, what does she actually do. IT is really broad. Most foids are front end devs or IT technicians in my country, rare to see a foid doing SWE or some sheit like that mang. If she's stacy i'd assume she does the latter.

Unfathomably based mang, I wish I could attend, is it in curryland?
She does assurance for code.

Wedding would probably in Chadstralia if it ever happens

She does assurance for code.

Wedding would probably in Chadstralia if it ever happens
I see. I can't afford to go there mang, hopefully she lets you cream in her and produce incel babies

So his future ascension confirmed?