Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ika-Sama is 5 ft 2 (157 cm)

At least his face doesn't look repulsvie

To be fair, in the eyes of toilets there's no difference between 6'2 and 5'2 so I consider myself in the same boat. If you're shorter than 6'6 you're a Manlet and it doesn't matter if you're a 5'2 Manlet, a 4'11 Manlet, or any other kind of Manlet, 6'6 is the absolute minimum standard for toilets today, even Chad is struggling if he's not this height. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

certified niglet

He should incel mememaxx by shaving his head and enrol into janitor school

To be fair, in the eyes of toilets there's no difference between 6'2 and 5'2 so I consider myself in the same boat. If you're shorter than 6'6 you're a Manlet and it doesn't matter if you're a 5'2 Manlet, a 4'11 Manlet, or any other kind of Manlet, 6'6 is the absolute minimum standard for toilets today, even Chad is struggling if he's not this height. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That's beyond stupid.

Excellent sarcasm.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who's This Nigger ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: