Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL II got featured on IT

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Thanks to @Damo the incel ,he reminded me about this.
So they featured my "plan got ruined" thread.
I dont like IT, they are just bullies. I never said anything wrong tbh. But some of them are not that bad, atleast in my situation.
The op made some retarded comments also.

..and that's the saddest thing about this whole incel nonsense: look at this kid, he doesn't look a day older than 15. Sure, if 30-something-year-old social outcasts want to blame women for their own terrible hygiene, complete lack of social skills and general assholeness, why not? But these forums attract young kids who are brought up in a sexualized society where it's expected to be sexually active as soon as your balls drop, otherwise becomming a "loser" or a "beta" (or as in this case, a Beta Loser), and the older incel pieces of sh*t actually have these young kids believe that already at their young age, they are victim to this weird pseudo-intellectual social conspiracy.

They think the guy in your avatar is you. JFL

JFL they actually think your pfp is you.

..and that's the saddest thing about this whole incel nonsense: look at this kid, he doesn't look a day older than 15. Sure, if 30-something-year-old social outcasts want to blame women for their own terrible hygiene, complete lack of social skills and general assholeness, why not? But these forums attract young kids who are brought up in a sexualized society where it's expected to be sexually active as soon as your balls drop, otherwise becomming a "loser" or a "beta" (or as in this case, a Beta Loser), and the older incel pieces of sh*t actually have these young kids believe that already at their young age, they are victim to this weird pseudo-intellectual social conspiracy.
Deform asperger cel is an lgbtq feminist bec. his title says that.(me being a beta loser is right though)
Also hes a white supremacist nazi while being black according to his avi.
JFL they actually think your pfp is you.
WAIT, ARENT U AN ANIME JB HOLDING A gum?

they thought you were Adam lanza :feelskek:

Deform asperger cel is an lgbtq feminist bec. his title says that.(me being a beta loser is right though)
Also hes a white supremacist nazi while being black according to his avi.

WAIT, ARENT U AN ANIME JB HOLDING A gum?
Yes, my real name is Martin Luther King Jr and I'm as personalitymaxxed as it gets.

JFL at the comments.

They think the guy in your avatar is you. JFL
they're boomers in spirit (and sometimes in age :feelsohgod:). This is what happens when the NPC attempts to understand the non NPC

View attachment 104152they thought you were Adam lanza :feelskek:
shit that is AL damn i feel stupid, ive never seen that pic of him before but i found it on jewgle images http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1068088/pg3 here.

Just lol at that comment. They say "he doesnt look a day older then 15" yeah and AL was 20 when he died and either 20 or 19 when that pic was taken so looking young for his age killed his SMV and made foids not want him, despite being 20 yrs old. I fucking HATE when fuckers assume ages...

Confirmed by IT,@Blacktarpill was Adam Lanza all along.

ᶦⁿ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒˢⁿᵉˢˢ ᴵ ᵗᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᴵᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᶠᶦˡᵉ ᵖᶦᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ.

i hope they all die

o god IT are negative iq points

Getting featured on IT is an honor to me, it shows that you're so blackpilled that the soyboys over there would bother to screencap it.