Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ignorance, zeitgeist and suicide

Beaverino

Beaverino

Atemporal-Nihilist
I have missed too many trains to recover any chance of becoming anything more than a wagecuck in this time and place. I was visited by the police, when an ex-friend of mine called them due to my suicidal tendencies, and they told me the average "life is worth it". I then realized that I am a failure and that I don't even own my body, the state does. A state that I didn't choose, nor fought for and from which I want nothing.

Have you seen "12 monkeys"? I wish so bad that someone spreads a virus globally or something of the sort...

I don't hate the modern world because it's modern, progressive and global compared with the past. I simply hate my life, i see myself as a lonely animal and I don't buy into the contemporary belief of the concept of humanity. Humanity is the nowadays mythos, from which governments and peoples and organizations get their legitimacy. Humanity doesn't exists in the physical world more than any other belief, by that I mean that for me humanity and the human species are two different things. Both racist and egalitarians defend that because "All men are equal" or "All men are not equal", the world should function as such. However, there exists a fine human made thread between for example, "All men are equal" and "All men should be treated equally" that is called humanism and the same thing with the ones who believe the opposite.

What I want to ultimately say is that mentally I am sobbing in a dark corner, and deaf to these species pressure to keep me alive.

I find suicide very interesting concept not only because it is something I seriously contemplate for myself but also for how certain cultures deal with it. When you look at japan, there is almost an expectation that it is heroic or within one’s sense of duty to off oneself if one cannot cut it. The west on the otherhand seems very phobic about it, and does whatever it takes to keep a person alive even when that person is no longer human.

I'm certain that I will leave this world by ending my life. I don't really want to die though, I simply don't want to live in this body at this time in history, and that last part it's right now impossible to change except through death.

Here in the west suicide is considered as a symptom of a disease and the sick person loses all possession of his body due to being a danger to oneself. In other words, that vision is purely ideological and based on the believe that we ALL are part of a grand path that humanity has taken and ALL must participate in it.

Suicide refuses the legitimacy of their supposed destiny

not a single word